new signing

M'essi?

I just checked Wikipedia and the Comoros have even lost to Swaziland. I was in Swaziland for a few weeks last year and their best team are made up of policemen. Jesus.

On a side note, on the first day there we were being shown around the local area and came to the national football stadium. It was relatively impressive (but not a patch on Mozambique's where the Chinese have built the whole bloody thing) but they were laughing about the fact they only had three stands - the end behind the goal is left empty because the royal family are buried on the mountains behind and it was disrespectful for fans to stand with their backs to them. They laughed when I said our ground was kind of like that. At least they had a bloody reason...

maybe there's something in the carpark corney's trying to hide? the reason blitz and gazal 'left'?

I've just football manager'd him and if you believe that as gospel then he was on £275 a week and valued at £12K. They have him as an attacking midfielder also

So there you go people, cold hard football manager facts!!!

Must have been reccomended by Diallo surely??

Give us an M, give us an apostrophe, give us a C (or a V)... :)

Can anyone think of any decent chants for this guy?

Best I can come up with is "M'Changama, hey, M'Changama"to the tune of 'Doctorin' the Tardis' by The Timelords. One for fans of obscure late 80s songs, perhaps....

Can anyone think of any decent chants for this guy?

Best I can come up with is "M'Changama, hey, M'Changama"to the tune of 'Doctorin' the Tardis' by The Timelords. One for fans of obscure late 80s songs, perhaps....

We've got an Aussie and his name is Dougie Hodgson

Big Dougie Hodgson

becomes

We've got a Comorosian, and his name is M'Changama

Oh M'Changama

Or maybe not!

Now before anyone jumps down my throat; I know, I know - you can make anyone looked decent with some clever video editing.........BUT

He does look an athlete on that youtube clip doesn't he? A bit of pace it looked like, and he appears to have a bit of strength & looked difficult to nudge off the ball. Great ping out to the winger too!!!

For me, if he plays - as long as he's more involved in the game than Tom A, then that's a start. It's been my gripe with Adeyemi all season; that he does go missing - and 15 minutes can pass without him touching the ball or making a challenge; he just seems to run about a bit without ever effecting the game in an offensive or defensive way.

If Youssuf can at least put a foot in & tackle, perform the high press from the centre of the pitch - then that would make him more valuable to us than Tom A or Winchester. Neither of them can do it, and we badly miss Wes & Furman in that regard. We were toothless against Walsall & Tranmere in the centre of the park. If M'Changama can provide the muscle & bite; we can get away with having either Tom or Carl in along side him. But both Tom & Carl together leaves us massively lightweight & toothless in that area.

Lets see what he's like if he's involved tonight - but I would imagine that he'll be getting games sooner rather than later as Tom Adeyemi goes back to Norwich in a few days time.......

Edited by slystallone

Now before anyone jumps down my throat; I know, I know - you can make anyone looked decent with some clever video editing.........BUT

He does look an athlete on that youtube clip doesn't he? A bit of pace it looked like, and he appears to have a bit of strength & looked difficult to nudge off the ball. Great ping out to the winger too!!!

For me, if he plays - as long as he's more involved in the game than Tom A, then that's a start. It's been my gripe with Adeyemi all season; that he does go missing - and 15 minutes can pass without him touching the ball or making a challenge; he just seems to run about a bit without ever effecting the game in an offensive or defensive way.

If Youssuf can at least put a foot in & tackle, perform the high press from the centre of the pitch - then that would make him more valuable to us than Tom A or Winchester. Neither of them can do it, and we badly miss Wes & Furman in that regard. We were toothless against Walsall & Tranmere in the centre of the park. If M'Changama can provide the muscle & bite; we can get away with having either Tom or Carl in along side him. But both Tom & Carl together leaves us massively lightweight & toothless in that area.

Lets see what he's like if he's involved tonight - but I would imagine that he'll be getting games sooner rather than later as Tom Adeyemi goes back to Norwich in a few days time.......

Thought that Brown lad from United was our tough tackling centre mid? That should free up Adeyemi to go attacking which is he better at than defending. Not to sure on this new lad, when we signed Medi last season it seemed he was going to play a bit, and was the next big thing here, but then never played a game. Have to wait and see on this new lad. Hopefully he will be good and be an assest to us.

Thought that Brown lad from United was our tough tackling centre mid? That should free up Adeyemi to go attacking which is he better at than defending. Not to sure on this new lad, when we signed Medi last season it seemed he was going to play a bit, and was the next big thing here, but then never played a game. Have to wait and see on this new lad. Hopefully he will be good and be an assest to us.

Ah - I genuinely forgot about Mr Brown. I didn't go to Sheff Utd so I'll be seeing him for the 1st time tonight then also.

Could be a completely new CM partnership of Brown & M'Changama then if PD goes that direction.

I think Carl has potential, and really you can only seek to fulfil on that potential by actually playing games but, I've been more than underwhelmed by him since his return to the 1st team. He's looked like a little boy lost really; and when he's been paired with the MIA Tom Adeyemi; then we just have no CM at all.

I'm hoping we can get to a solution with Reece Brown & Youssuf M'Changama, to tide us over the missing CM pair of Furman & Weslowski. We need bite, we need physical presence, we need tackling & hassling and neither Tom or Carl look capable of providing that.

We'll see what PD decides in a few hours eh?

Ah - I genuinely forgot about Mr Brown. I didn't go to Sheff Utd so I'll be seeing him for the 1st time tonight then also.

Could be a completely new CM partnership of Brown & M'Changama then if PD goes that direction.

I think Carl has potential, and really you can only seek to fulfil on that potential by actually playing games but, I've been more than underwhelmed by him since his return to the 1st team. He's looked like a little boy lost really; and when he's been paired with the MIA Tom Adeyemi; then we just have no CM at all.

I'm hoping we can get to a solution with Reece Brown & Youssuf M'Changama, to tide us over the missing CM pair of Furman & Weslowski. We need bite, we need physical presence, we need tackling & hassling and neither Tom or Carl look capable of providing that.

We'll see what PD decides in a few hours eh?

Carl needs a loan spell at a league two club I think to play a few games in a row and help develop him, but due to him having to go college, makes that more difficult. Also needs to bulk up quite a bit to be able to be a physical presence in CM. When watch him in CM, he goes into his own shell, and plays small safe 5 yard passes, even though a better one might be on which is bit more difficult. Seems to scared to step up and take control of the midfield.

Both him and Adeyemi need to be with a more experienced player next to them, though Adeyemi can be effective with a holding mid. Together, as you say there is practically no midfield at all in the centre.

Be interesting for the line-up tonight though, with midfield and strike. Presumably Reece Brown will start in CM and Morais on the wing. Adeyemi, M'Changama and Winchester battling it out for the second CM spot. OS says M'changama is in line for debut, so perhaps he's starting with Brown. Be interesting to see who plays out on the other wing, Taylor Marsh-Brown or possibly Winchester and Hughes? Dickov has said he like's Keanu coming of the bench as he can have a massive impact. Possibly Taylor could be upfront with Kuqi or out on the left? Reid is pushing for a start, but Dickov has said we need to look after Reid due to him being out for a while, suffering set-backs along the way. Kuqi and Smith is unlikely as thats an immobile front line.

I would go for:

Cisak

Lee

Tarky

M'voto

Mellor

Winchester

Brown

Adeyemi

Morais

Kuqi

Taylor

Not selected to start Marsh-Brown as I feel that he is a game changer coming off the bench, Reid not selected as I agree with Dickov, we need to take care of him after his injury, but I would make put him on with 15-20 mins left to help him build up match fitness.

I'd either start Reid and see how he is after an hour or start Marsh-Brown, both at the expense of Winchester who i dont think should be near our first team at the moment.

Dickov said in Chron that we need to look after Reid, so I think we'll see Reid on the bench again tonight.