What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2017 at 10:34 AM, HarryBosch said:

I'm 3 episodes into this on Amazon Video - very good so far

Finished this - best thing I've watched in a while. 

Another series later this year....

Aimed at Millennials apparently - Izzy epitomises all that is wrong with them, which probably went straight over their me, me, me heads :lol:

Big Man Ronnie is one of the best TV Characters ever...

2 hours ago, Zorrro said:

Finished Parks and Recreation. There's now a huge hole in my life.

Ahhh, we're on the last season right now. Never fails to make me forget whatever shite has gone on through the day, and chortle away. I'll miss it a lot when it's finished!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched  Bosh series 1

First off I have to say I loved the books so much I held off watching the show because of the inevitable disappointment. I should not have worried, the series has been worthy of the books and though it does not follow the books exactly it really does them justice. I doubt they could have picked a better actor to take the lead than Titus welliver. If you are over pretty boy Hollywood types destroying much loved characters -  looking at you Tom cruise / Jack Reacher - then you have no worries here. The whole series smacks of real people that you can connect to. Season 2 is on free to air next month (down here) and they are already making season 3 so it looks like its here for the long haul.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived