March 1983 Oldham Fulham

rigsby

Hi,just noticed oldham Atheltic versus promotion chasing fulham at BP in 1983.

Shame the highlights are resticted to 30 seconds but we won the game.I ve never seen this game on tv i didnt even know the big match cameras were at BP that day!!

Anyway,go to IT4 website and search big match revisited and go to the programme with westham v stoke southampton v mancity and oldham fulham.

It would be nice of some one sould download it here to add to the archives?

cheers

Shame the highlights are resticted to 30 seconds but we won the game.I ve never seen this game on tv i didnt even know the big match cameras were at BP that day!!

Anyway,go to IT4 website and search big match revisited and go to the programme with westham v stoke southampton v mancity and oldham fulham.

cheers

Not even 30 seconds, just Palmer's goa in a 1-0 winl, I'll record it with my iphone and post it on You Tube.

cheers

I remember the game well,it was Tony Henrys debut,they interviewed Big Joe and Malcom "Supermac" McDonald (Fulham Manager at the time) before the game,he asked Royle where he got 35k for the classy and experienced Henry from and Joe said "I robbed a bank".

I might have it in video,if i can find it and get it converted I will do

I remember the game well,it was Tony Henrys debut,they interviewed Big Joe and Malcom "Supermac" McDonald (Fulham Manager at the time) before the game,he asked Royle where he got 35k for the classy and experienced Henry from and Joe said "I robbed a bank".

I might have it in video,if i can find it and get it converted I will do

Oh pleeeeaaaaassssseeee do MAX!

Apparently we were on the big match quite a few times from '76 until '85 inc a 0-0 draw at maine road that i went to in about '85.

Id be ever so grateful if you are anyone else could upload any of these games on here.

:)

Sprayed passes, tricky wing play and a Dodge in the box header - If Carlsberg did goals.........

proper kit would look class in that now also proper numbers on shirts non of this squad numbers crap

ahhhhhhhhhh nostalgia

• 1 month later...

I have also spotted goal highlights of Sheff Wed game at BP in 1982 but we lost the game 0-3.

can anyone seperate the goals from the programme like prozac did with the fulham game.

(ps am i the only one interested in goals from yesteryear lol?