Leeslover's back to front Friday quiz

In the interests of helping not to do some work, a bit of a silly quiz. I give the answers, you tell me what the question is. They can be from film, sport, music, news, the lot.They don’t need to be word for word and some will require an explanation rather than a quote but NO GOOGLING

A couple of easy ones to get rolling:

Answer 1) - 42. (NB The Geek Ackey isn’t allowed to answer this one)

Answer 2) - Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn

1.) According to Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, what is the answer to the ultimate question?

2.) From the movie gone with the wind, what is the first movie line to be shown with swearing?

For 2) I was looking for, "if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?" but you've correctly identified the context

Answer 3) "I f**k you don't I?"

Answer 4) Because it was there

Answer 5) Well he would say that, wouldn't he?

Both right on 4, Dr Medic right on 5. The question was that he was a Peer of the Realm, a distinguished business man, friends with Royalty etc and that he denied knowing a common prostitute.

Any takers for 3? If not, a clue when I return

Both right on 4, Dr Medic right on 5. The question was that he was a Peer of the Realm, a distinguished business man, friends with Royalty etc and that he denied knowing a common prostitute.

Any takers for 3? If not, a clue when I return

No judging if this is Right, Macc lads 'Do you love me?'

10 is from South Park, Cartman's mum says it when Sheila asks "What the hell is a rimjob?"

Correct - we've found the level, better try and raise it again

Answer 12 - "to encourage the others"

Answer 13 - "to convince people that he doesn't exist"

Edited by leeslover

• 4 weeks later...

11. The master has need of it. Is that from Salems Lot?

Not that I remember (and I did have to check behind my bed for years in case the chief vampire was there). The question was presumably, "Where the :censored: do you think you are going with my donkey?" in Jerusalem c 33AD.

Answer 12 - "to encourage the others" is still open. It relates to an execution in a French novel.

In the interests of helping not to do some work, a bit of a silly quiz. I give the answers, you tell me what the question is. They can be from film, sport, music, news, the lot.They don’t need to be word for word and some will require an explanation rather than a quote but NO GOOGLING

A couple of easy ones to get rolling:

Answer 1) - 42. (NB The Geek Ackey isn’t allowed to answer this one)

Answer 2) - Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn

I missed this first time round! Geek! How very dare you!