OWTB Football Get-togethers

Beardy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you have your wrists insured? :D

Me, Wayne. Bring it on. I'll probably be too drunk to dive. At least, that'll be my excuse.

Not sure about the Seasiders game. That's an idea though. Guess the White Hart would have it on if you asked?

I've told Wardle who to ask, who'd definately come too boost the numbers :grin:

Chuck me down as a definitely maybe (depends on the weather :grin:) along with the nephew and maybe the neice if she can get her drunk up arse out of bed and wants to do it.

Nephews a keeper and reckons Wayne wouldn't beat him if he played all afternoon (you and beardy met him before the James gig in Wetherspoons but i really really think you would have no memory of it given the state of you both :lol:) .

He's a confident wee fecker :wink:

Guest sheridans_world
One O'Clock

This Sunday

Clayton Playing Fields

OWTB Starting XI Vs. OWTB Finishing XI

Thats if we can get enough players. If you can make it for an hour for a friendly kick about, please come down. This Sunday on Clayton Playing Fields.

Confirmed:

Sheridans_World
Wardlelatic
Maddog
Chickers
Beardy
Rocky_Latic
Footy68
Footy68's Mates (x 3)
Carololdh
Carololdh's Hubby
Carololdh's Lad
Carololdh's Mate
OminousPoultry
Ackey (Going against medical advice)
Chaddy The Owl (as himself, he doesnt know if his contract is being renewed yet, something about a dragon...)
Inspectormorose
Inspectormorose's niece
Inspectormorose's nephew

I will update as people confirm they are going.

*Updated*

Think I'll be wimping out, as what was originally billed as a kick-about, now sounds like a scary, competetive, scary match.

Girl :tongue1: Edited by sheridans_world

Think I'll be wimping out, as what was originally billed as a kick-about, now sounds like a scary, competetive, scary match.

Trust me Mads if the niece does get her arse out of bed she'll be more than a match for the blokes (well in the swearing stakes certainly :grin:)you and her in midfield,me being Gregan (that's giving away goals and blaming everyone else)and our Tom in net.

Ladbrokes are :censored:ting themselves over the amount they stand to lose especially if Beardy is on our team as well,a man more built for football i've never seen.Are you allowed to drink while the game is in progress :unsure::wink:

Are you allowed to drink while the game is in progress :unsure::wink:

I definitely aint playing if you can't! And smoke :wink:

Seriously, though, I went to an all girls school, never played football properly apart from 4 lessons we had with John Platt and the other 'Community' geezers at school, and kicking about with the lads a few times when I was about 8.

It won't be a pretty sight if I do play! I am possibly the least fit person you'll ever meet, as anyone who's ever seen me at the gym will verify!

Guest sheridans_world
I definitely aint playing if you can't! And smoke :wink:

Seriously, though, I went to an all girls school, never played football properly apart from 4 lessons we had with John Platt and the other 'Community' geezers at school, and kicking about with the lads a few times when I was about 8.

It won't be a pretty sight if I do play! I am possibly the least fit person you'll ever meet, as anyone who's ever seen me at the gym will verify!

Bet i am more unfit than you. I dont even know what a gym is!

Edited by sheridans_world

Bet i am more unfit than you. I dont even know what a gym is!

It's a place you go to make you look very red, sweaty, unattractive, and out of breath, whilst mysteriously making you want to eat more, smoke more, drink more, and bizarrely lose no weight and not get fitter! :wink:

Guest sheridans_world

aaah i know what you mean. You mean fat fighters dont you

mdawesPA030806_228x341.jpg

She always makes me go red, sweat and i am generally unattractive anyway. The out of breath bit i cant count for but nothing perfect.

John Platt,now your admitting to having professional coaching,can't play my arse :grin:

I ain't kicked a football in anger in nigh on 20 years as you may well see on Sunday but i still have a left foot that would make Holden and Eyres weep and not for the right reasons.

John Platt,now your admitting to having professional coaching,can't play my arse :grin:

I ain't kicked a football in anger in nigh on 20 years as you may well see on Sunday but i still have a left foot that would make Holden and Eyres weep and not for the right reasons.

I have left and right feet that will make me weep. Weak ankles, you see! :wink:

ok, I'm in... to hell with medical advice, it's over rated! :D

this is not a boot's-n-shinny's event is it!?

I hope not as i have neither but am trying to scrounge some boots off the nephew,if not it's trainers but like i say depends on the weather.

I'm a wuss!

ok can you put a friends name down please, micky having a game, and maddog dont worry, i not that good either, stay in defence, you dont have to run as much lol, can take ball off wayne though!!! :wink:

ok can you put a friends name down please, micky having a game, and maddog dont worry, i not that good either, stay in defence, you dont have to run as much lol, can take ball off wayne though!!! :wink:

is your little lad playing again to crunch macca?? hahaha!!

Guest sheridans_world

Right drove past this morning, one pitch is still up and if i know Oldham council half as well as i think i do they wont be working on a bank holiday weekend.

If you can bring nets it would be great Wayne.