Guess the existing stadia and other miscellany...

i'm not suggesting we go all Joseph Stalin on this :wink:

It'll be little pictures at first, then threads will go missing, next whole parts of the internets will be redacted...

Where do we draw the line? WHERE!?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you like it ? whats wrong with me having a picture of myself ? for a start i registerd for this site using the fb option so what ever picture is my display pic on fb shows up on here. im not attention seeking, i merely come on here to read other peoples opinions on the situations that arise around the club.

ive made no issue of my sexuality on here for anyone, it was started by someone making a remark on how i looked.

why dont you like it ? whats wrong with me having a picture of myself ? for a start i registerd for this site using the fb option so what ever picture is my display pic on fb shows up on here. im not attention seeking, i merely come on here to read other peoples opinions on the situations that arise around the club.

ive made no issue of my sexuality on here for anyone, it was started by someone making a remark on how i looked.

It actually started by you implying that someone was being homophobic when, in fact, nobody new the first thing about your sexuality.

i was right with durham city :) seeing as the pic u used was taken during a match vs west hartlepool

until im officially told via email or shown a rule that im not allowd to have topless images of myself as my avatar ill continue to do so, i should also be able to use this service without being insulted by people

Bobby's biography "The passing of an age" is really good in its description of Selkirk and Bobby's links to the place.

And for anyone really interested of Latics and what Bobby meant to the club its a must read...

In stock at Waterstones for £14.99.

Use this link and PlayerShare gets 5% of the spend.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/goto.php?rb=3-3787

While we wait for Rudemedic to get his :censored: together...

This is a ground share...

Technically its topless boy's go, since he got mine right and hasn't posted one since but I have one ready if people want me to post it.

PS My :censored: is always together- I could make a stool joke here but I won't.

until im officially told via email or shown a rule that im not allowd to have topless images of myself as my avatar ill continue to do so, i should also be able to use this service without being insulted by people

Are you really a policeman trying to ensnare paedos?

Nearly as bad as deliberating and knowingly inciting a reaction , and then complaining about the reaction you get game.

Everybody posts pictures deliberately, for their own reasons, however what kind of reaction do you think he's trying to incite? And I think he's complaining because people have reacted differently when in reality there isn't anything different at all. I've not seen anything that I would consider different.

Let's get this back on topic...

Everybody posts pictures deliberately, for their own reasons, however what kind of reaction do you think he's trying to incite? And I think he's complaining because people have reacted differently when in reality there isn't anything different at all. I've not seen anything that I would consider different.

Let's get this back on topic...

I don' think he was expecting a different reaction, he got the reaction he wanted, to enable him to claim the "prejuced" card. All innocenly, of course.

I will try an make tis my last comment on the matter.

I agree the back on topic.

Whose go is it?!

This one is still open.

o09b9x.jpg

1. It's a groundshare - football and rugby

2. The football team was established in 1982.

3. Football kit is black and white stripes; historically the towns true football team colours.