Sheff Utd fans hate him, he's a good player for our level but it would be for the best if he didn't return. I haven't seen a player recieve as much abuse as he did on the opening day since Adrian Littlejohn

Now if you had a choice between Porter and Alan Lee?

Sheff Utd fans hate him, he's a good player for our level but it would be for the best if he didn't return. I haven't seen a player recieve as much abuse as he did on the opening day since Adrian Littlejohn

Now if you had a choice between Porter and Alan Lee?

Unfortunately don't remember Littlejohn coming back and getting stick.. He was my favourite player for about 6 games in my teens though

I will always hate him for the way he shafted us over , but if he scores the goals to keep us in the division then id definately take him back.

Proper Little Miss Sunshine aren't we?! Nothing like a bit of ambition before we've even reached June!

Some people on here are deluded.

Chris Porter was mostly :censored: in his time at Latics, he happened to have a good season (best he has ever had) which was his last and coincided with him :censored:ing us over for his own financial gain.

He is a first class :censored: who I never want to see in an Oldham shirt again, ever!

Is it 5 goals he scored in a very good league 1 side? Hmmm, I wonder what he would do in a mid table team?

Chris Porter was mostly :censored: in his time at Latics, he happened to have a good season (best he has ever had) which was his last and coincided with him :censored:ing us over for his own financial gain.

He is a first class :censored: who I never want to see in an Oldham shirt again, ever!

Is it 5 goals he scored in a very good league 1 side? Hmmm, I wonder what he would do in a mid table team?

Porter was mostly :censored:? No he wasn't.

Started and finished injured, in between he not only scored most of our goals (headers, left foot, right foot, arse, shoulder, from distance) but nobody else scored when he wasn't playing. We could do with a few more players as :censored: as him.

:censored: me, Andy : you could have scored twenty goals that season with Liddell knocking the kind of crosses over that he did.

That's the sweetest thing that anybody has ever said to me.

Thing about it though was that Porter had the wit to be where the crosses where going to, Liddell kept landing them there when Porter was gone and no :censored:er thought to stand there and let them bounce off off their head.