Balotelli the b*ll*nd

There's barely a thing he's quoted as saying that doesn't make he sound like he's a complete arse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18260738

And I certainly wouldn't risk picking him if I was Italy manager. All he's basically saying to opposition fans and players is "these are my buttons, and if you push them I will self destruct.............so please please don't push them"

I almost hope that a fan in the stadium does have a banana ready for this cnut just to see how he reacts.

He's a 6 foot bloke in tip top physical condition, I hope someone does try it on with him, they'd do it once.

Football needs Balotelli and players like him, characters, artists and players who can make the ball dance. Who'd you rather watch, him or Kevin Davies?

He's been racially abused since his first professional game, should he just shrug his shoulders and get on with it? If he was a crap player and was getting dogs abuse from his own fans for tripping over the ball or letting every pass to him go out for a throw then it is almost fair enough. When he is getting abuse because his skin has more pigment in it then it isn't fair enough.

I hope that the Euros pass without incident off the pitch but if there is an incident of this nature I hope the ref has the balls to take the teams off. FIFA & EUFA have buried their heads in the sand over this issue throughout Europe, an event with millions watching may get it out of football.

He's a billy big balls who brags about his talent and "intellect" and thinks its a good thing to killl someone for throwing a banana at him.

I don't want to see any racist behaviour at the Euros either, however whatever mental abuse this sorry excuse for a human being has to endure in his life will not be causing me any distress.

His life story is a bit of an interesting one, helps explain why he is a lunatic, doesn't excuse it though.

He's a kid, threats to kill someone are bravado, but I would like to see some half cut, chain smoking knuckle scraper try it on with him.

There's barely a thing he's quoted as saying that doesn't make he sound like he's a complete arse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18260738

And I certainly wouldn't risk picking him if I was Italy manager. All he's basically saying to opposition fans and players is "these are my buttons, and if you push them I will self destruct.............so please please don't push them"

I almost hope that a fan in the stadium does have a banana ready for this cnut just to see how he reacts.

Would you find it funny then if a banana was thrown at him? Just asking as 'almost hoping' to me really sounds like just 'hoping'.

Edited by jimsleftfoot