If you could change one thing from the last 18 years

It still grates me that he missed three reasonably straight-forward chances that day, never had any real affinity with the club or fans and yet was made manager the following season.

Other than that, the QPR game was obviously massive - if I could change one thing it would be Fitz Hall's last minute shot at Loftus Road went in, rather than being spectacularly saved by their 'keeper. Wayne Andrews had been sent off by then, but I still reckon we could have done 'em had that gone in....

That keeper being a certain Chris Day.

....rather than accepting the "I'll be here next season" speech that Chris Moore gave in that pub before the QPR semi-final second leg, we got the f@cker to sign a contract committing to it rather than screwing us over when we lost

Edited by Midsblue

Sami Hyypia :petesake:

More recently, i honestly think if Sheridan had stuck with the Alessandra-Hughes pairing up front instead of drafting in a series of loan strikers, we would have gone up in 2009.

Sami Hyypia :petesake:

More recently, i honestly think if Sheridan had stuck with the Alessandra-Hughes pairing up front instead of drafting in a series of loan strikers, we would have gone up in 2009.

Interestingly, you could argue that if PD had stuck with Alessandra on the left we might have done better as well. He didn't float managers' boats for some reason or another.

I reckon missing out on Patrick Berger was us basically conceding that we'd be mediocre for a couple of decades. Crucial decision.

Other than that, I'd change Lookers stand demolition. I'd also have moved home fans to the RRE instead of "asking the fans" what they wanted. Since when did "fans" make the best decisions (or any decisions)?

I reckon missing out on Patrick Berger was us basically conceding that we'd be mediocre for a couple of decades. Crucial decision.

Other than that, I'd change Lookers stand demolition. I'd also have moved home fans to the RRE instead of "asking the fans" what they wanted. Since when did "fans" make the best decisions (or any decisions)?

Him and John Oster would have seen us walk the league.. Must have been a tough choice for em both