Bouzanis signs new deal

This is included in the Bouzanis article in the newsletter

And with other signings imminent, Latics’ manager Paul Dickov is gradually beginning to reshape his squad in readiness for the new campaign.

I wonder who they are? Morais? Simmo? Wes? or new blood coming in?

Doesn't the word 'imminent' translate to 'over the next couple of months or so' in the BP dictionary?

More like

"we've offered a couple of players half of what they've bin offered elsewhere... Oh and told them to pay their own agents fee's"

YEp agree

It puts the context of his tweet about big decisons to make.

i get the feeling cisak is on his way out now, i dont think bouzanis would have stayed unless he though he'd be number 1 next year.

Perhaps Corney/other staff member let it slip that the Posh are interested in signing Cisak to persuade Bouzanis to stay. Although I would guess Bouzanis might have checked with Cisak if it was true first.

yeah, some player news - finally!!!!

Good news this, please about it. Dean a very decent 'Keeper, who is only going to get better with more games. As a number 1 he'd be more than fine, as a Number 2 he's a great addition - it's very good competition assuming Cisak stays....

and, as per the other thread; more news to come? Hmmmm, F5 it is then!

Bouzanis doesn’t agree with the general assessment of him as he has ambitions to play for Australia. I like a man with ambition and suspect he must have been given some assurance about first team football - he is going nowhere in our reserves with Cisak as number one. The wonder news could be Cisak sold and money in balanced by one or two signings.

Perhaps Corney/other staff member let it slip that the Posh are interested in signing Cisak to persuade Bouzanis to stay. Although I would guess Bouzanis might have checked with Cisak if it was true first.

Wasn't it Fergie that said there interested in Cisak?