Kirk Millar

A million comedians eh who have never made a mistake on their keyboard!

My opinion is that kirk miller will never make a decent footballer - too small, too lightweight and from what I've seen, no quality.

Only re-signed ( on his deadline ) as no one else wanted him.

Money could and should have been better used elsewhere.

My opinion is that kirk miller will never make a decent footballer - too small, too lightweight and from what I've seen, no quality.

I've always loved the 'small and lightweight' criticism. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta should just stop trying to kid us and that Paul Scholes isn't six foot either.

I've always loved the 'small and lightweight' criticism. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta should just stop trying to kid us and that Paul Scholes isn't six foot either.

There are exceptions to every rule.

But they all seem to have a bit of bulk to go with their lack of height!

From what I saw of him initially (when DP gave him his debut at the back end of 2009-10), he was quick, could beat a man, crossed well and had a decent shot. He played without fear. Several niggly injuries later and he has stagnated.

He mostly hasn't impressed me for the stiffs over the last year, but he seems to have spent more time in CM since the turn of the year and has looked ok. There's definitely a player in there, I hope PD can coax it out of him. As I see it, his signing is simply filler for the squad, although in a dire collective showing at Gigg Lane, (through my beer goggles) he looked the best of a bad lot.

From what I saw of him initially (when DP gave him his debut at the back end of 2009-10), he was quick, could beat a man, crossed well and had a decent shot. He played without fear. Several niggly injuries later and he has stagnated.

He mostly hasn't impressed me for the stiffs over the last year, but he seems to have spent more time in CM since the turn of the year and has looked ok. There's definitely a player in there, I hope PD can coax it out of him. As I see it, his signing is simply filler for the squad, although in a dire collective showing at Gigg Lane, (through my beer goggles) he looked the best of a bad lot.

Maybe i have seen too many 'Kirk Millar's' in my time watching at BP to give him a chance!

I maybe expect too much these days from a mediocre 3rd tier side.

I've seen many great sides since the last 3rd tier Championship winning side in '74 and 'some' of our more recent players,

don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as them.

Edited by ajw65

last chance for Kirk to prove himself. too many injuries and only cameo appearances.

Agree with this and prozacs post above about his performance at Bury.

I don't know the answer but as a matter of interest, (to me at least) how much do you reckon we pay him?

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

Agree with this and prozacs post above about his performance at Bury.

I don't know the answer but as a matter of interest, (to me at least) how much do you reckon we pay him?

£200- £300 pw + bonuses. Tarky is apparently on £400pw and Millar will be on less than him.

A million comedians eh who have never made a mistake on their keyboard!

Only re-signed ( on his deadline ) as no one else wanted him.

Money could and should have been better used elsewhere.

I doubt he will be on much. Worth a chance.