Bruce Springsteen

Thos thread has provided some much needed comic relief. Andy and Will, take a bow. You're the new Morecambe & Wise, only, y'know, gay.

If the FUN NAZIS were that arsed why did they wait 'til after the last song was finished? Didn't they 'just' prevent The Boss (perfectly acceptable way of addressing him, by the way) and McCartney thanking the crowd? Ridonkolous.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are standing 4-square besides a middle aged middle class music correspondant - from The Daily Telegraph. What next - Chris Rea?

Rea is my other musical hero.

I actually prefer his songs to those of Bruce.

But Springsteen is so much better live. Rea lacks the audience rapport the makes Bruce far and away the best live rock act ever.

Edited by opinions4u

Thos thread has provided some much needed comic relief. Andy and Will, take a bow. You're the new Morecambe & Wise, only, y'know, gay.

If the FUN NAZIS were that arsed why did they wait 'til after the last song was finished? Didn't they 'just' prevent The Boss (perfectly acceptable way of addressing him, by the way) and McCartney thanking the crowd? Ridonkolous.

He´d picked up another guitar and was going to do "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out" which would have included a moving tribute to Clarence Clemons.

Not many men have an electronic timestamp of the moment they entered middle age!

So you are standing 4-square besides a middle aged middle class music correspondant - from The Daily Telegraph. What next - Chris Rea?

I don't even know you two, but these comments really made me chuckle.