2 signings imminent

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be superb if we signed Schlupp on loan but sounds like Sheff Utd first in queue. Hope PD's persuasive qualities can come up trumps because this lad is quality. 6 goals from 9 appearances for Brentford last season; pacey, strong, good running at defences with the ball and an eye for goal.

Would fall into category of 'impressive signing' that has been touted around.

Pretty sure you've heard the same as me but I'm promised to say nowt so I'll be saying nowt.

Not interested in asking you for names as you wont say, but would they be "impressive" signings?

Torres and Andy Caroll then?!

Seriously though what can we expect? Either a) has beens, B- kids or someone who has c) lost their way a bit, is all we can. Id rather have c) than a) myself

Edited by pukka

Torres and Andy Caroll then?!

Seriously though what can we expect? Either a) has beens, B- kids or someone who has c) lost their way a bit, is all we can. Id rather have c) than a) myself

Don't forget the d) getting on but still with lots to offer. There is lot of either skill or luck in picking the Gregans, the Lids and the Charltons from the Feeneys of this world