2 signings imminent

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tom Parkes of Leicester one of the signings?

Also from the Football Rumours site, sounds likely tbh;

"Diallo and mchangama have both left the club with dickov instanly trying to replace with grounds ex middlesborugh player and tom taiwo who left carlise also we ment to be after utd duo reece brown and larnell cole but only of he fails to bring jeffery shlump and tom parkes from his and taggerts ex ex club."

Edited by eddieisadude

Is Tom Parkes of Leicester one of the signings?

Also from the Football Rumours site, sounds likely tbh;

"Diallo and mchangama have both left the club with dickov instanly trying to replace with grounds ex middlesborugh player and tom taiwo who left carlise also we ment to be after utd duo reece brown and larnell cole but only of he fails to bring jeffery shlump and tom parkes from his and taggerts ex ex club."

Come on most of that is utter **** and picked straight from guesses on here. Or vica versa.

Edited by singe

On our budget very decent, both have lost their way over the last few years but if they can be brought back into their pomp and they should be in their prime given their ages then we'll be onto a winner.

CAn I ask were they a striker and a winger, or at least one able to play in a number of roles?

Cheers

What's with the, " I know who they are but I'm not saying" bollox.

just wait until they sign.......i knew, thats what i was told a few days ago

not allowed to say who it is but i know, i promised i wouldnt say but i will tell everyone one on the forum that i know, then they know i know but they dont know...you know? it about being in the know

happens every year

just wait until they sign.......i knew, thats what i was told a few days ago

not allowed to say who it is but i know, i promised i wouldnt say but i will tell everyone one on the forum that i know, then they know i know but they dont know...you know? it about being in the know

happens every year

I know too but I also cannot say.*

* Did you see what I did there - easy huh?

Another name for the hat - a Hun I work with reckons he's heard that, having made good his escape from the Deathstar that John Fleck had been linked to us.

Seems unlikely to me. He has a lot of raw talent, probably enough for a bigger club to take a gamble. He will have been on more at Rangers then we can offer him too I would expect.

Seems unlikely to me. He has a lot of raw talent, probably enough for a bigger club to take a gamble. He will have been on more at Rangers then we can offer him too I would expect.

He hardly played for them though having joined them as a kid, he might not have been on that much (certainly not the last few months :icon_peace: )

Is midfield really sorted?

I'd say not - not out wide anyway. Fleck can play wide right I think?

In the CM - it's looking healthy; even more so if Youseff actually signs on again - but i'd hardly say it's sorted.

Fleck was linked with a loan move to Sheff Utd last season; and I would imagine he could do a heck of lot better than us - but, heck - if we did get him then that would IMO count as a big coup for the club. We won though