Puressence (acoustic) at The Junction (21/07)

Saturday 21st July Puressence (acoustic) + No*Tokyo (acoustic) + Enemies Eyes (acoustic) @ The Junction, 13 Ripponden Road, Oldham, OL1 4EW

The Junction (bottom of Ripponden Road) are delighted to announce that Jimmy & Lowell from Puressence will be joining us on Saturday 21st July for an intimate, acoustic performance. Support will come via acoustic performances from two local acts, No*Tokyo and Enemies Eyes.

Tickets are available from the pub priced at £10 per ticket or online priced £12 per ticket by clicking here.

Call Mike on 0161 633 2759 or email junctioninnoldham@hotmail.co.uk to get booking and payment details.

PURESSENCE

Comparisons with Muse, Doves, Snow Patrol and Coldplay are justified but PURESSENCE are operating well away from industry standards and current fads. PURESSENCE are a gang of wholly dedicated hard working musicians who have built a loyal fan base around the world. With this latest international exposure, they now have the potential to catapult themselves into major leagues.

“Oh my god. They swept me off my feet. They’re wonderful. Very, very special. And they have such amazing songs.”

"His voice is an instrument of such clarity and purity and flexibility, it just does you in. He’s got a range that just goes forever. And I love that Manchester sound! They’re such a moving experience."

Judy Collins

www.puressence.co.uk

NO*TOKYO (acoustic)

Formed in late 2009, NO*TOKYO are Daz Whittaker (Vocals), Ernie Robinson (Guitar), Lee Graham (Bass) and Dale Baker (Drums). They craft a unique mix of Psychedelic Space Rock and Danceable Indie, with Powerful Vocals, Big Guitars, Dub Inflected Bass lines, and Dance Driven Drums.

After playing numerous live shows around the country throughout 2009 and 2010 supporting the likes of The Music, The Sunshine Underground, The Fall, Doves, Baddies, Exit Calm, and Puressence, whilst also headlining many of their own shows, NO*TOKYO’s eponymous debut EP was released in May 2011.

The live shows are intense and full of energy, this band are a must-see for any music lover. The power and passion of the live shows creates a setting in which it is impossible to resist becoming lost in the music.

www.notokyo.net

ENEMIES EYES (acoustic)

Enemies Eyes are a Manchester-based band who play dark, alternative, gritty rock and roll.

http://www.facebook.com/enemieseyes1