God i wish we had Palace away - Must see

Whilst enjoying the visuals I couldn't help but wonder why on the song she was throwing a wish down the well? Surely with a wishing well you throw money in to get a wish? If she already had the wish she should wish for the person she is giving the number to to just call her already or better.... Also, she says that before he came into her life she missed him? How? If he wasn't in her life how could she miss him?

Bloody pop music these days....

there was music playing? :goggle:

Because we are a well run ethically football run football and the thought of attractive girls in skimpy OAFC bikinis would send shivers down the directors spine. But then again we did have some nice looking blonde model the kit so there is hope yet.

A well run ethically football club that sign murderers and players who publicly call rape victims 'slags'?

You'd better have my share then. At my time of life, trying to do the deed is a bit like playing snooker with a piece of rope. :cry:

:laught30: Like putting a pontefract cake in a cigarette machine....

Never mind Palace, yes, they look 13 and like they have been plucked off a Camden housing estate;

Introducing the Manly Seabirds. Toned, tanned and twenty three! Hate the game, hate Manly, but these alone are worth a Foxtel subscription!

:laught30: Like putting a pontefract cake in a cigarette machine....

Never mind Palace, yes, they look 13 and like they have been plucked off a Camden housing estate;

Introducing the Manly Seabirds. Toned, tanned and twenty three! Hate the game, hate Manly, but these alone are worth a Foxtel subscription!

Pah. They focus on a couple of the best ones. At least the Croydon girls have the honesty to include their C=team in the video