Jumpers For Goalposts

Ackey

Gentleman,

Next Sunday (22-07-2012) at 12:30 we will be having an imformal kick about in Hyde Park, in the hope of rousing interest in a five aside team in the near future.

The standard will be poor and after match drinking encouraged!

If you want to come but don't know me face-wise send me a PM and I'll give you my number!

Ack

(and Slash)

Gentleman,

Next Sunday (22-07-2012) at 12:30 we will be having an imformal kick about in Hyde Park, in the hope of rousing interest in a five aside team in the near future.

The standard will be poor and after match drinking encouraged!

If you want to come but don't know me face-wise send me a PM and I'll give you my number!

Ack

(and Slash)

I will be drunk in the City of York at that moment, but up for it next time. Looking to do it every Sunday?

Plan is to aim for a Five aside team on a Monday, weekly (described best as incompotent but keen).

The kick about is just to try and drum up some interest. But that said if people are willing I'm always game for a kick about!!

Plan is to aim for a Five aside team on a Monday, weekly (described best as incompotent but keen).

The kick about is just to try and drum up some interest. But that said if people are willing I'm always game for a kick about!!

Yeah, count me in. So far that is 4, so two v two!! You're going down Cartwright!!

Disclaimer..

I am a cricketer by trade, and therefore do not play sport in the rain. Just putting that out there.

Cartright - I concur! I shall have boots and shinnies! Don't do things by half!

Paul - if it's playable for 20/20 you can man the :censored: up!

Andy - short term we will be playing centrally wherever we can find a spot of grass. Long term 5-aside I think it will likely be Central / West as that's where I'm based... but if me having to tube to the Center somewhere means we get better numbers I'm game!

Might be up for this ... I'll bring me gloves!! Can't kick a round ball to save my lift ..... although I do play 7 a-side each week in the net!

Slash my mid-week cricket team as been short every week .... I should have tapped you up. We only have 5 tonight abd its 8-a-side

Mark - I'm terrible at cricket but I'm willing to stand and drop catches somewhere out the way! Let me know!

Football - Someone pointed out last night that Hyde Park might be a no-go due to the Olympic Park they're building there... if someone knows different that's great but we might want to set up an alternate?

Mark - I'm terrible at cricket but I'm willing to stand and drop catches somewhere out the way! Let me know!

Football - Someone pointed out last night that Hyde Park might be a no-go due to the Olympic Park they're building there... if someone knows different that's great but we might want to set up an alternate?

I think you will be fine. There are restricted areas where they are having concerts but the events won't be getting in the way yet and there is plenty more of it to go at. Only problem might be Will building a shrine to The Boss and Paul McCartney in the middle of the pitch.

I had a cracking day - rocking a bit of a tan this morning!

I've set up a Facebook group for this thing and invited those of you I can... if you want to invite others please feel free and also please shout if you want to set up a kick about.