Donation to kids ST

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have spoke to a few charites but made NO assurances and hopefully the football club can be secured now

Before we can proceed just waiting to know :-

1, Where we can pay money to - Waiting on playershare guys for this

2, If the club can put an ad on the OS for this

3, As for the transport issue nothing we could really do so I suggest we donate to club and charity who i am informed do have a transport they could use for up to 15 children

Keep u updated, in the meantime anymore intrest please notify us on here

Not sure playershare account could be used but to keep things simple i would suggest setting up a paypal account specifically for this purpose.

Ok a new account has been set up in the name of 'Latics for Life' as the scheme is now called

Paypal payments can be sent to laticsforlife@live.co.uk Please if you are donating make sure you send the payment as a service that way we dont lose any money and benefit fully

The intention is simple to raise money to help build our fanbase of under 16's by purchasing ST for kids at AFC Oldham Local football club and we are in hoping to find a suitable charity for disabled kids that we can also send this to.

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/jslfours/TeamFixtures?age=9&division=8366&team=83142

AFC Oldham can be found on the link below, after discussion with them they are going to be giving the tickets away to the hardest trainers in their club as MOM awards after games with the hope that their friends will then also buy tickets.

Once again thank you for everyones help and generosity!

Any question please feel free to PM me

Deano

Edited by laticdickovarmy

If the payments are being sent through PayPal then maybe anybody that doesn't have any spare cash to donate could put a couple of old/unused items they have on eBay and have the fuds sent straight to the latics for life account.

I had a problem with eBay and PayPal and had my account closed (still not found out the reason) but I'm more than happy to hand over some cash to laticdickovarmy or anybody else that will send it through PayPal on my behalf.