• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad everyone is buying into this we are over 30 season tickets in less than one day!

Donations will be made hopefully next Friday before 1st league game of the season

Oh if Mo Farah wins the 5000meters i will donate another £10.... Come on Mo, how do I check the @laticsforlife twitter account?

Thanks again 24hoursfromtulsehill

When someone "follows" you they can see all your tweets on their timeline. You generate followers in a couple of ways - when people recommend following you to their followers or retweets your tweets. People with loads of followers, such as Lord Sugar and the players, can generate lots of interest in this way.

-

this is a great idea mate, top man!

may I suggest buying the tickets for the Chaddy End as there is the Boundary Blues shop underneath the stand run by Rick Attwood? prices much cheaper than those in the pieshops for drinks and chocolate with other confectionery also on sale

very proud of oldham fans atm.. :sign0173:

I've just given a shoutout on Twitter, but im sorry to say its not the players or lord sugar following the account, rather the account following them hoping to be noticed, the players will see and probably follow back soon, as has the infamous 'Billy Quarmby'

You mean .... He might actually be a human being with a good heart?

Wow!

Still looking for a suitable charity I know asked a few times but any suggestion will be welcome

More donations have been made overnight, thank you

For those of you who have asked, I will be planning my 1st game of the season and 5 hour round trip lol v Stevenage on 25th August, anyone who would like to discuss ideas about this is of course more than welcome I belive that the Rifle Range is the place best to meet for this

The above weekend is also when i intend on presenting the 1st batch of ST's to the local football club so that they get full benefit and hopefully the charity we can meet with when selected

None of this would be possible without you and a massive thanks to the guys doing the social media stuff on behalf of the scheme

Edited by laticdickovarmy

LDA

Wendy from the Oldham Community Trust will be contacting you about this as often in cases any Donations given can be matched by grants etc so even more kids can benefit !!

The club is also speaking to local children's homes to see if kids who would never have the chance to attend games may benefit !

If you can call me as mentioned yesterday at 1pm please do

-

Great idea & great work to all involved so far.

I'm still in the dark-ages and not on internet banking or paypal, so I'll have to be going down the cash route like a few others....

To the OP - Dean - i'll PM you to arrange getting my £10 to you at the Stevenage game.

This is what it means to be a lower league football fan, and right now; I'm buzzing at my fellow Latics fans getting board with this idea!

Great work everyone - let's hope this season goes well & we as a club can actually make use of the fantastic junior season ticket offer and get the kids hooked on all things Latics!

More enquiries coming through about other payment methods than paypal seem to be coming through via pm

Cheques can be taken and happy to provide my address but not on the forum pages, you can as well pay in cash if you really want to be nice to meet the people behind the names and personally thank you

As for the paypal payments I am working through thank you all individually but its a long task :) Wether its £1, £10 or £30 its all counting

The club are now aware of this and hoping for more exposure hopefully sooner rather than later

Still looking for a suitable charity I know asked a few times but any suggestion will be welcome

More donations have been made overnight, thank you

For those of you who have asked, I will be planning my 1st game of the season and 5 hour round trip lol v Stevenage on 25th August, anyone who would like to discuss ideas about this is of course more than welcome I belive that the Rifle Range is the place best to meet for this

The above weekend is also when i intend on presenting the 1st batch of ST's to the local football club so that they get full benefit and hopefully the charity we can meet with when selected

None of this would be possible without you and a massive thanks to the guys doing the social media stuff on behalf of the scheme

how about donateing some of the ticket to a local football club were you know the tickets will get used I know a few that will be intrested pm if you think its aa good idea pal