Where do you live mate if you dont mind me asking?

I thought I was far 140miles away and traveling up and down from Gloucester

Can not wait for 1st game I can come to now just gutted cant do Walsall at home and be watching on Sky Monday, meet people on here going to be good as well

For the record we have SMASHED the 50 ST mark now

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for mentioning Polyflor. I had contacted the club to say we are contributing £300 to give to schools, particularly mentioning schools near the recent bomb blast. Waiting for club to confirm how it will work.

-

Jenny in the Commercial Dep is to contact me to discuss logistics etc. It may be that we end up donating through the fund set up by the fans but it will happen. A great idea by the fans this, you should all be congratulated!

-

Laticdickovarmy - I'm based down in Surrey...3.5 hours each way to BP on a good run. In terms of revenue, Texaco benefit more than the club do when I decide to attend a home game!

You should join up the next time we are giving kentlats a shoeing then

Can I steal this feel good factor thread and ask anyone thats contributed to this excellent scheme and now feel great about themselves to consider joining playershare. Both this scheme's is a direct way us the fans help our clib.

Sorry LDA, as you were!

Can I steal this feel good factor thread and ask anyone thats contributed to this excellent scheme and now feel great about themselves to consider joining playershare. Both this scheme's is a direct way us the fans help our clib.

Sorry LDA, as you were!

Dont be silly mate fire away im happy for anything that can help the club to be mentioned and you have more than done your bit for the scheme

Glad everyone is buying into this we are over 30 season tickets in less than one day!

Donations will be made hopefully next Friday before 1st league game of the season

Oh if Mo Farah wins the 5000meters i will donate another £10.... Come on Mo, how do I check the @laticsforlife twitter account?

Thanks again 24hoursfromtulsehill

Sticking to my words the top bloke Mo Farah has raised 1 more ST

Hi Hallam, not having a go (its based on my ignorance) what is the difference?

The Christie main hospital is based in Withington, the centre in Oldham is for Radiotherapy. It might be a goer, only reservations are that it could be a bit 'big' to ensure local kids benefit. What they are likely to have though is more local networks that might be better placed that the Christie itself.

70th Season ticket raised today!

Means we will have increased the season tickets percentage by more than 2% brilliant acheivement in less than 1 week

All down to your donations, we are still on the look out for local companies in Oldham to make donations,please keep asking people and spreading the word maybe we can get to 100 tickets raised :)

The Christie main hospital is based in Withington, the centre in Oldham is for Radiotherapy. It might be a goer, only reservations are that it could be a bit 'big' to ensure local kids benefit. What they are likely to have though is more local networks that might be better placed that the Christie itself.

cheers for the clarification JLF.

Fair enough.and of course, you are right about more local networks

1st Donation to the club will be done by 10pm tomorrow (Thursday) approx so any payments to us by then if you are going to!

Hope to have some more exciting news on the scheme by weekend as well as a positive result v Mk Dons

Many thanks again

Dean

Congratulations Dean, superb effort, and to all those behind the scenes too, and of course all those that contributed.