• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all who have donated and are interested today Monday 15th October the tickets raised from this initiative are being distributed to New Bridge School, Ability Counts Football Team & the Wheelies Football Team.

I have organised for the children to come to the ground on to have a tour of the ground to meet and greet the players.

Once again thank you for you help and please please keep donating if you can

The kids are also due to attend their 1st game this weekend against Leyton Orient which of course will help bump up the number and I will be travelling up to the game for those of you who have previously requested to meet me and hand over the money rather than paypal or a cheque

As always any questions please feel free to ask

Cheers

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

More tickets donated again

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20121030-laticsforlife-455639.aspx

Please note I am not responsable for the Man Utd fan in the shot

Also dont forget you can still enter the draw to win a latics away shirt signed by the 1st team squad, all have to do is buy a raffle ticket, they are £2 each or £5 for 5 goes the draw is this Friday only need to paypal to laticsforlife@live.co.uk

All money raised is to be donated to more kids as season ticket money

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Very close to another milestone, if you can donate just £1 or £10 please do, really hopefully of raising £1,500 (150 season tickets) by xmas which would be a great xmas present to give less fortunate kids.

In turn the more tickets we are selling we are seeing an increase in sales in clubshop etc by the kids which is fantastic

Thank you to everyone who has already donated we have raised over 100 tickets worth in total so far

Any questions please ask and a big thank you to all who I met before the Tranmere game, the comments and feedback from this was quite touching.

If you know a latics fan who is not on here why not tell them about the scheme and hopefully we can raise even more funds

Dean!

Latics family xmas party 2012

I have arranged a party for latics fans of all ages to be held in the junction inn on ripponden road oldham. The event is to raise funds for latics playershare and latics4life. It is starting at 3pm on 16/12/12.

There will be loads of fun activities on the day including 'pin the tail on the carthorse' a dj, pool tournament, a quiz and loads more.

The day will begin at 3pm with music and quizes and finish for the kids at 8pm with adults welcome to stay after. All profits will be split 50/50 between playershare and latics4life.

Tickets

Adults: £5

Kids: £3

Family: £10 upto 2 adults and 3 kids.

PLAYERSHARE

playershare is a scheme set-up to assist Paul Dickov in bringing players to the club. We have so far helped bring in Luke Beckett, Cedric Evina and Shefki Kuqi. We also donated £9000 at the start of this season to go on the playing budget.

LATICS4LIFE

Latics4life was set up by a group of members of the messageboard

www.owtb.co.uk It raises money for junior season tickets for disadvantaged children across the borough.

Anybody wanting tickets, wanting to help, donate prizes or has any ideas post in here, contact Chris Hill on facebook or 07552184498 or c,.hill12 on owtb.co.uk.

Payment can be cash or paypal. Contact Chris with queries.

Very close to payday! Any donations towards xmas donation of tickets would be really apprecaited no matter how big or small

Also dont forget to attend the Latics Family Xmas Party - All money made goes towards Laticsforlife & Playershare equally split

Donations can be made via paypal to laticsforlife@live.co.uk

Many thanks

Dean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate,

I am awaiting to see what the pricing structure is next year before another big push! Just got back from holiday but a last count 100-105 or there abouts season ticket money has been raised (Approx £1,000). Donations been slower as the season nears its end as less to be gained by those receiving the tickets

Cant remember who put the intial message on about the ball for the boy which I believe someone donated but I offered to donate a ST to the lad if he wanted one and someone could take him to attend the games. The offer was not taken up that I am aware of for the lad to have the season ticket which I offered but seems other liked the idea and agreed they would also like to donate and grow our fanbase and helps local children benefit

I have been working on donations ready for next season from local companies which I hope to come off as soon as details are announced on ticketing structure

• 4 weeks later...