I've seen their strength of schedule, I'd have the Niners better that 9-7, Jets waaaaay down on this predicted 9-7, and I'd take the 10-6 for the Saints right now. Anyways, that's what these things are all about I s'pose...

Regular season final record prediction: http://bit.ly/PaSYnK

Not sure Miami will be that rubbish, Kansas will be that good or that San Fran will be that poor (being in that division I expect them to have one of the best records full stop). But I do think that the South is spot on, in that there are three very good teams in there. Bit of a lottery that one.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB I'd love to see take part due to freak circumstances and then keep his place is Kellen Moore (at Detroit). As a short-arse (at six feet tall) his whole record as one of the best college QBs ever was just ignored. He just won't get a chance ahead of Stafford at the moment.

:censored: that. I want Stafford fit and healthy forever and ever.

But:

The QB I'd love to see take part due to freak circumstances and then keep his place is Kellen Moore (at Detroit). As a short-arse (at six feet tall) his whole record as one of the best college QBs ever was just ignored. He just won't get a chance ahead of Stafford at the moment.

The boldified section would make him better that Stafford. Being honest, he really is very good - but like all others I do wonder if the height would be a problem. The rest of his ability can't really be doubted. I'm not sure what some other teams were thinking not giving him a go. Detroit probably isn't the place I'd have taken him to (St Louis would prabably be the best choice for me).

• 1 month later...

Well good news and bad news there. Bad news is he's got a bad injury which following ligament damage to his other knee last year, will at best lower his earning potential and certainly put people off taking him on. In good news, he got away with a fumble there.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

• 2 weeks later...

Any college football fans know of any top draft picks next year? I hear that there are very few quality quarterbacks, anyway, not as good as this draft with RGIII, Luck, Tannehill, Wilson, Weeden all drafted. In fact, I've heard the whole offence in college looks very poor this season in terms of prospective NFL starters.

Defence, there are a few good individual players but rubbish overall apart from Alabama state.

Anybody know of any standout players?

Mingo as mentioned.

I like Mike Glennon at NC State for QB, and I reckon someone could get a bit of a steal there. Seems a better prospect than Barkley to me. The fancy QBs are a couple of years away with 'Johnny Football' Manziel (seems very good) and Marcus Mariota (seems to have a very good team around him).

Manti Te'o seems to get alot of mentions, but I don't like Notre Dame so I fast forward through most of their games.

But top of the list I would expect Jarvis Jones (Georgia) - obviously depending on what teams are after. But he won't be low down that list.

Cracks me up every time :lol:

Gutted about the Lions yesterday, Schwartz had a moment of madness and got punished heavily. Hanson hits the right upright AGAIN. Van Den Bosch should've had a pick. Pettigrew is a prat. Stafford threw some sweet sidearm passes though. And Megatron keeps producing in time for the Fantasy play offs. Swings and roundabouts.

I love how he :censored:s himself then just gets thrown around like a doll :lol:

It was a great game, I really enjoyed it (got a bit of a soft spot for Houston as well so it wasn't as difficult to take). Wish I'd watched RG3 in action afterwards. And it's such a shame the Sanchez Lulz-a-thon was on so late.

At the time I thought it was accidental; slo-mo replays always make things look worse. There's definitely a last second change of direction though. Dunno whether that's just him trying to bring his leg down in the most comfortable position or he's had a little lash. Either way I think the contact with the nad region is purely incidental.

Caught up with this game from yesterday #1Notre Dame vs USC, Riddick is awesome averaging around 7 yards a carry and a great GL stand by the Irish in the final minutes of the game.

These highlights don't do it justice.

http://youtu.be/oZal0pZgwsU

2 questions for you. I guess you're an avid watcher of college football.

I hear that defences in college football are really poor, what do you think about the quality of them?

Why is there such a huge hype about college football, crowds exceeding those of NFL teams?