• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts-Ravens

Ray Lewis is a :censored:ing beast. He is The Reason why I love to watch defence.

Great value mic'd up too, check out the hit on the Skins player after about a minute in. Unfortunately this montage doesn't have the Brady head-to-head...

http://youtu.be/bXfjckAvGkc

Shame he'll be retiring after the play-offs.

Ray Lewis is a :censored:ing beast. He is The Reason why I love to watch defence.

Great value mic'd up too, check out the hit on the Skins player after about a minute in. Unfortunately this montage doesn't have the Brady head-to-head...

http://youtu.be/bXfjckAvGkc

Shame he'll be retiring after the play-offs.

His interview on the Inside the Huddle podcast last summer was tremendous.

The guy is an absolute beast.

I'm still 50/50 on the Colts-Ravens game. Luck's turned the ball over an awful lot but appears to be maturing with every snap. If Flacco doesn't have a brainfart he's got the ability and the weapons to succeed; I mean, it's not that difficult to hand the ball off to Ray Rice, is it?

Grrrraggghhh. Really not sure. If you'd asked me yesterday I'd have said the Colts without a moment's thought. But looking at the Ravens' roster and seeing names like Torrey Smith, Anquan Boldin and Ray Lewis makes me think they'd need to royally balls it up not to get through to the divisionals.

I'm gonna go with the Ravens.

I know we've seen some freak results this season, but it's the playoffs and it's Peyton Manning. Throwing the ball to Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas. With Von Miller, Champ Bailey and Tracy Porter making sure he gets the ball back pretty damn quickly.

This one's going to be a blow out. I'm tempted by the 15/8 PaddyPower are offering on Broncos -16.5.

On paper the Bronco's have the edge on D, and okay - Ray Rice can't hold his dick at the moment - however I think the Ravens are more comfortable going into this game with their underdog label. That might be all the edge the Ravens need.

Lot's to be said about the Packers capitulation, I've read about how the jobs market turns heads in the NFL post season and many co-ordinators take their eye off the task in hand - apparently this could be true of Green Bay last night. The offensive co-ordinators were all seeking new roles when the regular season ended and the carousel started.

In Denver, Manning was true-to-form with his shouting and finger pointing on the sidelines after the pick in OT, there was even a little chuckle - but how about that Broncos punt with 70 seconds left in the 4th? That was poor work by the Denver staff.

Ray-Ray rages on. They've been sprinkled with :censored:ing gold dust.

With 2 timeouts and 30 seconds left to play, why did the Broncos knee it and not try to get in FG position? Very negative that.

I didn't expect the Ravens to win, but I thought it would be closer than people were saying.

Green Bays run defence has been terrible all year. That the 49ers could run all over them isn't that much of a surprise.

I'm going Seahawks and Pats tonight. I think it will be 2 close but high scoring games.

Starting to think this will be Ray Lewis' year. A rematch of last years AFC title game next week would be pretty tasty.

Four from four. This weekend I'll go 49ers and Pats. Although a fired-up Baltimore and our lack of a pass rush really worry me.

I'm going for Ravens to beat Pats. There aren't many stats that they're favourable in but it's the Ray Lewis factor. Also, looks like Flacco might be stepping up onto the next level. Rice will struggle with Wilfork, Mayo and Ninkovich but he's not been as effective this year as he has in the past so passing will have to compensate for that, Torrey Smith is improving quickly, too and Boldin has had a great season, he can certainly be relied on to catch that crucial ball.

Who wants to make the mistake for the Ravens that will cause Lewis' last ever game to be a Championship game? That's why they'll win.

Has anybody on this forum ever seen an NFL game in America by the way?

Edited by NewBlue