George Galloway

Matt

If you can get over the mock Arab accent that British Member of Parliament George Galloway puts on during his new show for al-Mayadeen TV, you'll likely take the same path we did while watching a clip from the show.
From being offensively condescending to downright factually inaccurate and rude, Galloway takes viewers on a journey that starts with laughter, middles in anger and culminates in disgust -
The Commentator

http://youtu.be/OtmoHBK4Wjs

Don't like the bloke at all.

But I did enjoy it when he went to America to answer questions about his alleged oil deals in Iraq when they tried to smear him.

Causing Coleman, the panel Chairman, to lose his re-election by c 300 votes (after a big legal fight) and letting Obabacare by passed by a one vote margin. Chaos theory in action.

I liked it when he socked it to Congress, but this is unbelievable. What a knobber. He can't have seen Steve McLaren doing the Dutch accent. Something deeply flawed about people who don't speak the language but adopt the accent. Very strange.

Several people in Abu Dhabi took to doing this when speaking to less sharp Arabs who had poor English. I always found it utterly cringworthy.