Two Female Officers Shot Dead In Tameside

Ackey

The thread is correctly headed Tameside not Manchester. I used your quote to point out that it is not Manchester that has so much to answer for on this occasion, and the media should get the facts correct, particularly when a location is forever to bear the stigma of a serious crime location.

Stigma Schmigma.

It happened on planet Earth right?

Here's a line....

It's been drawn. Unlike those on a map which mean :censored: all this one means any more posts about where Tameside is I delete without explanation.

I don't give a :censored: if the press say these poor women were from Manchester, Tameside or god forbid Burton - it matters not. What matters is some nut :censored: shot them for no good reason whilst they did an often thankless and always dangerous job.

Done.

I think people need to realise one thing! Two lovely young females tragically lost there lives performing their job and Cregan shot them dead in cold blood. I had the privilage to work along side them as a serving officer for Tameside and the trivial point about where in GMP it happened is farcical! Many colleagues including myself are struggling to come to terms with their deaths and trying to go back to serving the public.

Rather scary when to think that I drive down that road every morning and some bastard was about to throw a grenade at someoneI was thinking of going in abit later that morning aswell Hattersley is still on lockdown understandably and having driven past hyde police station this evening flowers have been laid outside the station, their seems to be a heavier than normal presence. Awful day and not something you expect right on your doorstep.