Celebrity Sweepstake

Matt

Yes, a red faced former teacher type.

Okay. But who did the tarring? The kids at school? Not serious. The idea that anyone in the Rochdale Labour branch (or anyone in any Labour branch) would be clever enough to put a rumour abroad is ludicrous. Like you said, Rochdale politics is quite rough. Success goes to people who come right out with it, not to people who simply put stuff about.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. But who did the tarring? The kids at school? Not serious. The idea that anyone in the Rochdale Labour branch (or anyone in any Labour branch) would be clever enough to put a rumour abroad is ludicrous. Like you said, Rochdale politics is quite rough. Success goes to people who come right out with it, not to people who simply put stuff about.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot, you are the only person in the world who supported the criminal Phil Woolas when he got caught using his party machine to stir racial tension for electoral purposes.
The idea that anyone in the Rochdale Labour branch (or anyone in any Labour branch) would be clever enough to put a rumour abroad is ludicrous

At this rate we're going to see that Jack The Ripper was actually a member of the establishment and that the workhouses were regularly perused by the upper classes for waifs and strays to nonce.

Didn’t they have servants for that sort of thing in the good old days? As for Jack the Ripper, I understand that the authorities make it up that he used knives to conceal the fact that he actually cut them open with his claw.

There were rumours about Big Cyril for years. You never know but Rochdale politics is and has been so filthy that it's wise to keep an open mind to even the lowest form of smear imaginable being deployed. Labour MPs are in danger of getting a reputation for using the House privileges a bit loosely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20522408

But it's just smear tactics!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...hester-20522408

But it's just smear tactics!

There were rumours about Big Cyril for years. You never know but Rochdale politics is and has been so filthy that it's wise to keep an open mind to even the lowest form of smear imaginable being deployed. Labour MPs are in danger of getting a reputation for using the House privileges a bit loosely.

Was I wrong? We had just seen Lord McAlpine being hung out to dry by Labour party members (*cough including you*) after all.

The same police force and CPS says they would have prosecuted now is the one that failed to prosecute paedophiles in 2008/9/10 for the Heywood grooming.

Cyril Smith tried to ruin my Mum's career, yesterday my Mum got some really really good news about her career, I love the irony.

Was I wrong? We had just seen Lord McAlpine being hung out to dry by Labour party members (*cough including you*) after all.

I never said nuthin' about Theresa May warning MPs not to out McAlpine as a paedophile.

You used Cyril Smith as an example of a victim of Labour MPs loosely indulging themselves in their parliamentary privilege. You were wrong to do so. Just donate £5 to a children's charity and I'll leave it there.

I never said nuthin' about Theresa May warning MPs not to out McAlpine as a paedophile.

You used Cyril Smith as an example of a victim of Labour MPs loosely indulging themselves in their parliamentary privilege. You were wrong to do so. Just donate £5 to a children's charity and I'll leave it there.

I'll donate it to your legal fighting fund for when Lord A's legal people get the OWTB screenshot I sent them.