Celebrity Sweepstake

Matt

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-20618520

Mmmm hes 82 the lass he dated from my class at school was 18 and a model and will now be 54 only the 28 year age gap. But she was happy at the time. Strange World we live in.

There are grey areas, it seems sleazy to me for a 46 year old to be tupping an 18 year old, you wouldn't think it right if your mate brought her into the pub and introduced her as his new bird, but on another planet to the 9-16 year old range. Anyway, nothing proven yet.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might as well just round up anyone who appeared on TV between 1960 and 1990 (dates are arbitrary) and lock them up for noncing, just to be on the safe side. Anyone already dead might as well have allegations made against them just to be on the safe side.

Just shows that this country of ours which holds itself up as bastion of fair play, decency, standards and all round Britishness is as corrupt as any and we're all kept in the dark.

Agree 100% it was legal, certainly not retrospectively having a pop at anyone the girl in question was more than happy and to be fair nobody made a negative comment beyond who would have thought that. Today it is just as you say looks sleazy. Same could be said for many teachers of the era my maths teacher at Crompton House dated a pupil in the year above and subsequently married her. A well know science teacher the same at another school. Everyone knew at the time he was seeing the girl. Its a different era and different expectations, responsibilities and consequences.

The 16 year old bit is a difficult one as personally dealt with many girls who had very convincing and fake driving licenses that said 19/20. Even when sat in front of you hard to believe the photo id the same as the student you know. If someone met them in a pub/club wouldnt have a clue so young. In the 70s it was normal for the 5th year girls to go clubbing and have older boyfriends. The younger ones you feel for as must be a shocking place to be.

My form teacher at School is married to a girl from the year above me. They were knocking boots (although it's denied) whilst she was at school and are still together.

The Jimmy Saville jokes at a recent wedding almost caused a fight but were frankly hilarious!

Max Clifford lifted now.

Bloody hell, now that's a big one. The man who always makes out he's got enough dirt on everyone to bring the universe down. Always made out he was doing a lot of it on principal as well. Close ties to Mr Tulsehill's party as well, although I wish to make it clear that at this stage there are no allegations regarding Mr Tulsehill.

Bloody hell, now that's a big one. The man who always makes out he's got enough dirt on everyone to bring the universe down. Always made out he was doing a lot of it on principal as well. Close ties to Mr Tulsehill's party as well, although I wish to make it clear that at this stage there are no allegations regarding Mr Tulsehill.

You make it sound as if I own the Labour party.

I heard they lifted Clifford not for fiddling, but for knowing about others' fiddling and not telling the old bill.

Well, Jerry Sadowitch came onto stage in character as Jimmy Savile, and made several references to him during the course of his (quite utterly, comprehensively offensive) act. He seemed quite convinced about what Rolf Harris would do with Two Little Boys...

On a side note I would recommend catching Sadowitz if you get the chance, unless you are offended by abuse towards blacks, Pakistanis, Jews, whites, Chinese, gays, straights, fat people, the disabled, the Irish, atheists, Christians, Muslims, Australians, Michael McIntyre, Conservatives, Labourites, Nick Clegg, children, teenagers, the old, middles classes, the rich, the poor, Dundee, Susan Boyle, soldiers, modern James Bond, men, women and everyone else who I forgot. I spent a good hour going through it afterwards, and concluded that lesbians were the only ones he missed.

A bloke in his 70s nicked this morning as well.

Ted Beston, 76-year-old, who was the long-time producer of Savile’s radio programmes in the 60s and 70s. Back in October he said that the revelations were a big shock, very upsetting for him, and what was being revealed was a side of Jimmy Savile that he never knew.

Ted Beston, 76-year-old, who was the long-time producer of Savile’s radio programmes in the 60s and 70s. Back in October he said that the revelations were a big shock, very upsetting for him, and what was being revealed was a side of Jimmy Savile that he never knew.

Pull the other one Ted! (It's a got a five-year-old at the end of it.)

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

We might as well just round up anyone who appeared on TV between 1960 and 1990 (dates are arbitrary) and lock them up for noncing, just to be on the safe side. Anyone already dead might as well have allegations made against them just to be on the safe side.

Just shows that this country of ours which holds itself up as bastion of fair play, decency, standards and all round Britishness is as corrupt as any and we're all kept in the dark.

Wel I could not agree more.

Easier to list who won't get their collar felt.

And the corruption statement I wholeheartedly agree with, we knock other countries, but at least that is for money to feed the family pure and simple. Here it is much more sinister. Look at the police at Downing St, that was appalling.

I think we might slip down the Corruption League Table. We were 17th this year, (hover over the country.

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2012/results/

In 2007 we were 12th

in 2002 we we 10th

in 2000 we were 10th

in 1998 we were joint 11th.

A slippy slope

Wel I could not agree more.

Easier to list who won't get their collar felt.

And the corruption statement I wholeheartedly agree with, we knock other countries, but at least that is for money to feed the family pure and simple. Here it is much more sinister. Look at the police at Downing St, that was appalling.

I think we might slip down the Corruption League Table. We were 17th this year, (hover over the country.

http://cpi.transpare...pi2012/results/

In 2007 we were 12th

in 2002 we we 10th

in 2000 we were 10th

in 1998 we were joint 11th.

A slippy slope

That's more hilly with a cliff than a slope? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...