Comment on the band

C'mon expand on that, and just saying they are fat and got beards won't cut it.

That fella's face just turns my stomach

magic_numbers_1_340x270.jpg

He looks like a hamster with a bit less facial hair and a guitar and the woman out of them looks like that Beth Ditto woman.

BDB - Born in the Uk, one of the best songs of last year, could have done with another verse as when it ends it leaves you wanting more.

BDB - Born in the Uk, one of the best songs of last year, could have done with another verse as when it ends it leaves you wanting more.

Yes agree, but there are still so many things in there that evoke memories, and anybody who can work Jilted John into a song is ok in my opine.

Me nephew was filming Frank Sidebottom for "M" and they decided to go and see the filming of a BDB video, which was being done in his own house, reports suggest that BDB is a fine chap, and some of the footage I was show was quite funny, I dunno how much went out on "M"

As for the hamster thing, well ok then :)

Massive Attack = rubbish.

Green Day = saw them at the Boardwalk in Manc before they were rubbish.

U2 = Garbage sanctimonious tossbag Bono. rubbish

Heaven 17 = Never heard of them. probably rubbish.

Iron Maiden = not a fan of their music, but you can’t help like ruuuunnn tooo thee hiillsss dum dum dum dum rrruuunn foorr yoouurr llliiiifffeee. Not rubbish.

Supergrass = rubbish

The view = Never heard of them. probably rubbish.

Arctic Monkeys = rubbish

Cranberries = rubbish

Badly drawn boy = rubbish. Of the highest order

Shampoo = saw them supporting the buzzcocks over 10/12 years ago. Yummy yummy. Not rubbish. :D

The Exploited are my current band of choice. The(ir) greatest song ever written called USA.

Massive Attack = rubbish.

Green Day = saw them at the Boardwalk in Manc before they were rubbish.

U2 = Garbage sanctimonious tossbag Bono. rubbish

Heaven 17 = Never heard of them. probably rubbish.

Iron Maiden = not a fan of their music, but you can’t help like ruuuunnn tooo thee hiillsss dum dum dum dum rrruuunn foorr yoouurr llliiiifffeee. Not rubbish.

Supergrass = rubbish

The view = Never heard of them. probably rubbish.

Arctic Monkeys = rubbish

Cranberries = rubbish

Badly drawn boy = rubbish. Of the highest order

Shampoo = saw them supporting the buzzcocks over 10/12 years ago. Yummy yummy. Not rubbish. :D

The Exploited are my current band of choice. The(ir) greatest song ever written called USA.

I was hoping to jump all over your choice, unfortunately, I can't.

Exploited barmy army! :mad: