Liverpool - train times

Markoasis

Leeslover booked ours and went for the frugal option - so we can buy more pints of Lees. We're getting the 4.30 up on Saturday and the 12.00 (or so) back on Monday morning.

I forgot... I need to send you a copy of the quiz !! However, you both cheat so makes no difference as neither of you will be allowed to win.

I forgot... I need to send you a copy of the quiz !! However, you both cheat so makes no difference as neither of you will be allowed to win.

I'll get in on that too....

More challenging "Guess the old Ground" photos, please - nailed that round on the way to Norwich.

On the bright .... I've finshed the quiz which includes not one, not two but three picture rounds!!!! Oh and I've got a small bottle of sherry to keep the young lady joining us on the train happy

Edited by Markoasis

I have the tickets, but Andrew and/or the card he used to purchase them need to travel with us.

It's still up for grabs. Are we in the Greyhound on Sunday?

At Coventry there was a bit of a discussion about what our "pre Boundary Park game" pub of choice should be (permanently, not just for Sunday) and the troops generally voted in favour of switching to the Rifle Range.

I think this needs a poll, to also gauge the opinion of the soft @rses that didn't make it to the Ricoh.....