Big Brother 8 - Opening Night

The last one is the winner (Lesley). You can stop watching now. I've saved you from 3 months of pain.

When Kieran Richardson's cousin went in, the fairies in the crowd were all shouting "Get her out", partly because they didn't know her name.

I do not want these next three months or whatever to ever end. You can't beat that medieval crowd booing thing.

We know who's going to win. The fun is in watching the others realise that, and watching them go down.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Having had to sit through this tonight i thought i would make a meaningful contribution.

Twins = STFU already, oh look how pink it is, yeah, look at your sisters flange that should be pretty pink too.

Old bird = smile ya miserable cow, could be worse, you could be on national tv looking like a kin hag!

That Charley = that is kieran richardson, dragged up!

Tracey = ffs just what we need another charity case ala Pete.

Wakefield tart = miss perfect? :sign0094: rather get Mr Lover a breadstick!

Posh Bird = obviously a country bumpkin with mummy and daddy's money, love the way she said Indie was new, cock!

Nicky = by far the prettiest, about as much personality as a runny turd!

Welsh bird = slow down tubs, jesus i thought we had turned over to S4C for a minute!

make up girl = another lazy ass jobless git, who thinks that she should be on as her divine right.

Carol = I would!!!

Having had to sit through this tonight i thought i would make a meaningful contribution.

Twins = STFU already, oh look how pink it is, yeah, look at your sisters flange that should be pretty pink too.

Old bird = smile ya miserable cow, could be worse, you could be on national tv looking like a kin hag!

That Charley = that is kieran richardson, dragged up!

Tracey = ffs just what we need another charity case ala Pete.

Wakefield tart = miss perfect? :sign0094: rather get Mr Lover a breadstick!

Posh Bird = obviously a country bumpkin with mummy and daddy's money, love the way she said Indie was new, cock!

Nicky = by far the prettiest, about as much personality as a runny turd!

Welsh bird = slow down tubs, jesus i thought we had turned over to S4C for a minute!

make up girl = another lazy ass jobless git, who thinks that she should be on as her divine right.

Carol = I would!!!

I think Kieron was actually a bit stunned that everyone didn't bow down in worship when she walked in. She might be the one to crack first, as a matter of fact.

I'll laugh at the twins for a couple of weeks, then vote them out.

The eastender who everyone likes is alright, but only because everyone likes her.

The stuck up matron can do one, as can the welsh one and the posh one.

Posh spice, on the other hand, is a televised identity crisis. She promises an enthralling narrative in which her persona unravels to reveal a fairly well-gone-mad young woman. If she manages to stay in, things could get messy.

Televised mental health issues. You absolutely cannot beat Big Brother. Thank you, God. I shall never be bad again.

Edited by wardlelatic

Guest sheridans_world

For the 30 seconds i had it burning my eyes last night, i heard this girls interview.

'I love this new type of music thats taking over the UK, its called indie'

:behead:

Posh spice is my favourite... psychological problem unfolds on national telly - do for me!

Devina "Chanelle used to hate Posh Spice, but then met her... and she said 'your beautiful' to her..."

AHAHAHAHAHA MENTAL!!!!

Love it, I'll watch it until she falls apart and one of the twins goes mental and love-knife's someone... then I'll only hang around if Chris-poncy-Hall is in there!

For the 30 seconds i had it burning my eyes last night, i heard this girls interview.

'I love this new type of music thats taking over the UK, its called indie'

I missed that... which one... that has to be one of the students... scum bags... swaps her Nike-Shocks and giant Gold earings for Converse and a black hoodie and thinks she's Indie... you're still a sheep love! Sod off to a field!!!!

OH I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!