That 'goal'

That is one game I would love to watch again, never see the full match since the night itself (i was there)

I set the video to record it but my mum in her inifinate wisdom decided as I was there on the night so I wouldnt be bothered about watching it again and switched it off!

even though we lost, I still think there is a small part of me thats never forgiven her! ;)

Talking of dubious goals in United matches I'm sure fellow oldies remember that in their 3-2 win over us at Old Traffor in 74/75 Lou Macari punched the winner in and then boasted about it after the match.

I heard the horrible scotch dwarf on the radio sthe other day saying how Suarez should have owned up to the handball goal v Mansfield.

Once a hypocrite...

Does anyone know if a pic or video of Nick Henry's 'goal' in the second leg of the 1990 FA Cup semi exists anywhere online? Can't find it. Cheers.

That game ruined my life!!! It crossed the line but was never questioned throughout the game, just looked like it hit the bar and bounced out!!!

I've seen it since, must have been on youtube!!

Latics v West Ham FA Cup 22nd Jan 1965. I was ill and dad filmed it from the Chaddy end on his new fancy cine camera. Bobby Moore, Hurst etc.

:censored:ing hell. That'd be like casually whipping out an iPhone to take a picture of Roger Palmer bagging his record-breaking goal. Or showing poeple in Burnley 'the wheel'.

That is one game I would love to watch again, never see the full match since the night itself (i was there)

I set the video to record it but my mum in her inifinate wisdom decided as I was there on the night so I wouldnt be bothered about watching it again and switched it off!

even though we lost, I still think there is a small part of me thats never forgiven her! ;)

Itv have got the goal highlights on their website at the moment, not icluding Henry's.

I remember David Currie having a perfectly good goal given offside at Old Trafford in a 3-2 defeat about 1991.

wasnt that a 1-0 defeat? first match against them in the 1st Division? (last minute aswell I think or near as damn it)

Remember getting back from scum trafford to watch Granada Soccer Night highlights and Elton Welsby and Co haveing no idea why the goal had been disallowed.

There may have been a reason but I have blocked it out because they are cheating bastards and always will be!!!

Edited by palmer1