Everton - train times

Markoasis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quietly confident of our chances in the quiz, as long as there's no cheating by the usual suspects (Zorrro, Ackey). Fancy cheating and still coming last. Sweet Jesus.

....and they swapped answers with Alex and his wife!!

Will, there are four rounds all on politics... do you want the prize at the station before we go!!

Edited by Markoasis

Any firm plans on the pre-game pub or is that a silly question?

We're heading to my parents' for lunch first but should go to the pub by the time those who've come up on the 12 o'clock train do

Leeslover has secured two tickets for the White Hart - which is all-ticket to deter the bellends who went there last time purely to get laughed at by the police. The rest of you can go to the off-licence next door and drink in the bus shelter.

Will, there are four rounds all on politics... do you want the prize at the station before we go!!

I'd like to thank everyone for taking part in tomorrow's quiz. On the day, I was just too strong for you, but you can go away and lick your wounds and come back chastened, but better off for the experience.

I'd like to thank everyone for taking part in tomorrow's quiz. On the day, I was just too strong for you, but you can go away and lick your wounds and come back chastened, but better off for the experience.

Just be thankful that I don't live in London as I would school you so bad that you think I'd invented time travel to send you back there.

Couldn't I have had one moment of glory amidst a lifetime of misery and pain?

And actually, are they for pre match or post match only, or both, or whatever?

They weren't sure - definitely before. We've got the tickets but not sure if we're going that early. Need to not be refused entry. We might go Shay Wake earlier then head to wh later. Feel free to join us for cheap beer or collect tickets. Or Will might drop them off somewhere earlyish on if you ask nicely :)