Dowie or Scholes

224 members have voted

1. 1. Dowie or Scholes

• Scholes
    • Dowie

Seen a lot of these threads and posts about scholes as manager. To all the people who think its a god idea I have one question . . . . Have any of u ever even heard him speak?

I have no doubt he has a lot of knowledge and experiance to pass on which is why he wil make a fantastic coach but manager? Not so sure

Seen a lot of these threads and posts about scholes as manager. To all the people who think its a god idea I have one question . . . . Have any of u ever even heard him speak?

I have no doubt he has a lot of knowledge and experiance to pass on which is why he wil make a fantastic coach but manager? Not so sure

Yep, spot on.

From what I've seen, he seems like a quiet bloke on the bitch.

EDIT: I meant he seems like a quiet bloke on the pitch but I'm going to leave it how it is.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

Yep, spot on.

EDIT: I meant he seems like a quiet bloke on the pitch but I'm going to leave it how it is.

Yep, spot on.

LOL!

Much more amusing!

A young inexperienced new manager called Robins seems to be doing ok at Coventry, so why could Scholes not do the same here?.

Coventry City were set to smash a few attendance records tonight in the Paint Pot Area final first leg against Crewe at the Ricoh, with 28,500 tickets sold to home fans. It was going to be the largest gathering of Coventry fans since they were last at Wembley in 1987 in the Charity Shield. So were the players up for it?

Coventry 0 Crewe 3.

Coventry City were set to smash a few attendance records tonight in the Paint Pot Area final first leg against Crewe at the Ricoh, with 28,500 tickets sold to home fans. It was going to be the largest gathering of Coventry fans since they were last at Wembley in 1987 in the Charity Shield. So were the players up for it?

Coventry 0 Crewe 3.

this seems very familiar!

Yep, spot on.

He's actually quite chatty and funny but I just think he's desperate to keep his private life private. Hence not being a media bitch. Kind of agree though, I'd love him here but I can't see him as a manager either. An assistant or coach maybe but not here. Unfortunately.

We're in the :censored: at the moment and if we appointed either one would they get the sack if we went down? No, surely that would be stupid. Employ someone who, over the coming years, can bring in better players, lift the profile of the club and has passion in their heart for the club. I think I may have just talked myself into Scholes. For now. Or Dowie.