Oscar Pistorius

followed it closely as off his lawyer is a very slick bloke aided by a pillock of a police officer about to face 7 charges of attempted murder but Magistrate has it sussed.

1. Shouts heard by several people for 2 hours prior. Disputed but multiple reports. Distance questioned but very open and flat.

2. Hear a noise whilst getting a fan off balcony at 3am with balcony window open but claims feels vulnerable. Others have bars on windows. Doesnt think to say "Reeva are you ok?" Stay here or similar just doesnt feel or see her......

3. Grabs 9mm pistol from under bed but GF on "Mute" and not seen in dark? Yet reports of lights on?

4. Says no legs but passes bed up corridor into bathroom with gun and FOUR phones 2 Blackberries/2 Iphones found in room pops 4 shots into toilet through door downward trajectory? ON false legs.

5. Door must be locked as it opened outwards. Why would she lock the door in middle of night. Defence says bladder empty but it could be if she has died?

6. Dogs outside first floor window Pit Bull plus 1 make no noise prior to shots but claims someone in through tiny window or run to hide in toilet as all burglars do.

7. She is in the toilet but phone under mat in shower why?

8. None of 4 phones used. No records as yet why? poor police again.

9.Shot in right elbow, hip and right of face, one miss. in a 1.4m x 1.4 metre room threat one door? OP has the gun? Prosecution think hiding from him? Why not threat then call police.

10. RS has shorts on and vest. OP slept on opposite side of bed to explain how he got gun without seeing she was missing? Says a bad shoulder but carries her ok.

11. Then Reeva still silent but alive?

12. OP returns to bedroom leaving her then says notices shes not there, STILL no light on? Puts legs on and returns, yet claims distraught, breaks door down with cricket bat. Pulls her out and carries her out of bathroom, down corridor, landing and stairs to front door? Why? To match claim of a burglar entering? Who knows....only OP

13. Calls a private paramedic company and security on a fifth mobile? Most secure estate in South Africa.

14. Police arrive and claims a burglar. Well you would wouldnt you. Police fail re procedures no foot covers for main officer, give amunition to a lawyer by mistake. Fail to find a bullet in the toilet pan.

11. Had statement read so couldnt be cross examined. Cries when going badly, composed when going well.

12. Search finds illegal amunition becomes his fathers. 38 calibre.

13. Find needles and a substance confusion over Testosterone or Herbal?

13. Frantic search to find his memory stick with his overseas accounts. Forget them when questioned.

14. Lawyer plays word games over house in Italy doesnt own it but lives there 4 months a year. Mayor had a gym and training track put in for him.

15. Enquiries throw up other recent visits by police re domestic trouble.

16. Fires a gun in a bar gets a mate to take the rap. Then complainant threatened withdrew report? Mate is one who spoke up yesterday?

17. Rumours she took a call and messages via an ipad during night from a Rugby player?

18. Threats to break someones legs over a girl previously.

19. Threat to "F you up" to another bloke over a girl.

20. Focus on making police look stupid from defence. They are but thats not evidence. Roux thought he had it won yesterday. Nell today was impressive picking inconsistencies in account.

21. Comments from OP that he doesnt think he will even face a trial?

All very very sad and a loss of life. To put 4 shots into room blind even if a robber is not an instant decision having gone in room Rambo style. Looks like family think money will buy him out. Magistrate very fair and suspect he will not let him out on back of the Dewani case as would look stupid. The celebrity status is weird. But apparently 1 woman killed every 8 mins and one raped every 4 mins in SA. Puts it in perspective.

But apart from that?

How many more twists and turns is this case going to come out with...listening to the radio this am and after yesterdays revelation about the po suspect in 7 murders: today the prosecution say they will contest bail in case OP decides to jump bail and have face changing surgery in a.n.other country, I took a liking to him when he first hit the scene but then after the whinging he did when he got left for dust by whatever his name was: I went off him.

http://news.national...eeva-steenkamp/ Money talks doesnt it. Ackey spot on farce.

He must be really thick if he thinks that explanation is plausible. Police grossly incompetent. What a Country......

It's not implausible. Not to mention the fact the graphic is wrong because I am sure he has said he walks on his stumps not shuffled on his arse. It might sound daft but his version may look more reasonable if he wasn't shown on that graphic sliding around on his backside.

The big hole in his version for me is that he goes past the bed without waking her. I think if I was afraid and about to confront somebody with a gun, I'd wake the woman I love to warn her as to what was going on. That said, in the circumstances one may act differently.

I'm sure more details will be fleshed out at trial. Until then I wouldn't be daft enough to say whether somebody was guilty or not guilty.

• 1 year later...