RRE small section

Well done to all concerned, I was trying my hardest to get it going in Main Stand Paddock..............................it ain't easy!

There are times when being among the "chavs" in the RRE has its benefits. Today was one, it has to be one of the best atmospheres for a long time, it felt as though we can get the team out of this so lets do it. Topped Liverpool (too nervy), topped Forest (utter surprise), today was for the team. We did notice the main stand giving it a go, what you need is a drum!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times when being among the "chavs" in the RRE has its benefits. Today was one, it has to be one of the best atmospheres for a long time, it felt as though we can get the team out of this so lets do it. Topped Liverpool (too nervy), topped Forest (utter surprise), today was for the team. We did notice the main stand giving it a go, what you need is a drum!

haha, a drum in the Main Stand and half of them would have a heart attack.

We couldn't afford to lose that many fans!

Well done to all concerned, I was trying my hardest to get it going in Main Stand Paddock..............................it ain't easy!

That was (one of) the best atmospheres in the main stand in my memory. Aided by quite a few people from other stands and those who perhaps don't go to every game. Oh and a bar.

One of the best atmospheres in the last 20 years easy! The rocky today did wonders for the players and club with many tweets from around the world it came across really well on tv even the mrs was texting me as I was in the chaddy lol. 6pm KO with people most prob in the pub same time as a 3pm KO helped a bit I think lol. :drinking45:

Against Everton we will take more than the RRE can even hold.

The 1000 in the small section were immense so lets make the extra 4500 at Goodison count and be the loudest away fans they've ever had.

We've seen how much it helps the team and they're going to need as much help as possible at Goodison!

(Just a note that whoever the guy is who does the Zigga Zagga you could literally hear him shouting in on tele which was my favourite chant all game!)

New member here. I was in the small section. Absolutely loved it. One of the best atmospheres I have been to. The other one was against Everton at their ground :)

Oh by the way my video of the singing is here :

Edited by Lewis