Swindon

greengrass

I'm definitely going from London if anyone's interested - and definitely getting the train. Probably aim to get the train from Paddington at 11-ish.

James (as in Leila's James) might be driving with a random Swindon fan friend, would be room for one if so

Paddington to Swindon is the traditional route from...Paddington to Swindon. I normally stop by M&S for four tins of quality Belgian Lager on the way.

Think it was Swindon I went first class from Waterloo for the same price as steerage from Paddington. Took 50 minutes more but it was all time to drink green lager in a relaxing environment

Think it was Swindon I went first class from Waterloo for the same price as steerage from Paddington. Took 50 minutes more but it was all time to drink green lager in a relaxing environment

It's a 2 hour journey already which should leave plenty of drinking time.

Geez this is a bit in advanced for OASIS isn't it?

I should be there, unless I've double booked myself.

Will be travelling from Paddington.

London Paddington to Bristol, Cardiff and Swansea: An hourly train service will run, with trains being diverted between London Paddington & Swindon and not stopping at Reading or Didcot Parkway