Mouldy old Flag ;)

optional

The flag currently resides at the back of the Chaddy end,it`s been there since the Port Vale(sky tv) game.Me and Matt(pc assist) and my children(lol)cleaned it for the 6-0 Grimsbygame.The next game it was requested for was the Port Vale(sky tv)game,the flag was in a right mess and if it had`nt had been for Lois Best helping me to stich it up,it would not have made the PV game.Anyway at the PV game i was in the sponsers box(many thanks to PC Assist)and the way Oldham fans treated "Their Keep the Faith Flag"i`d be surprised if it ever sees light of day again!.

The flag currently resides at the back of the Chaddy end,it`s been there since the Port Vale(sky tv) game.Me and Matt(pc assist) and my children(lol)cleaned it for the 6-0 Grimsbygame.The next game it was requested for was the Port Vale(sky tv)game,the flag was in a right mess and if it had`nt had been for Lois Best helping me to stich it up,it would not have made the PV game.Anyway at the PV game i was in the sponsers box(many thanks to PC Assist)and the way Oldham fans treated "Their Keep the Faith  Flag"i`d be surprised if it ever sees light of day again!.

What happened?