New Main Stand

diggle

New Main Stand  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• I'm gonna move there!
    • Already sit in the broadway stand and will stay

OK. Just wondering if the Broadway Stand does come down to make way for an all new singing and dancing main stand would you be tempted to move there if you currently sit in the main stand or the chaddy?

the poll only has my first 2 options? the last option was to stay put in the chaddy or the old main stand. could this be amended please by a moderator. thx.

Broadway Stand lower is great. Yeah you get drenched every now and again but the atmosphere near the away fans side is always good.

Been a bit disappointed with these new rules restricting us to the tiny room in the stand. Not even allowed to use the loo's inside. It's a bit shoddy really. The again I suppose the licencing people need to be seen they're actually doing some work!

The sooner the stand is demolished and rebuilt to be more fan-friendly the better. I'd go in the Rocky Rd End if I was given the chance.

Guest jet_dd34

Thing is, when the stand is demolished and re-built, the "converts" in the Rocky Road end won't want to move out of their brilliant "new" stand. :wink:

Guest oa_exile
Thing is, when the stand is demolished and re-built, the "converts" in the Rocky Road end won't want to move out of their brilliant "new" stand.  :wink:

I used to also go in the RRE in the glory years , went in on the £2 matches also......i like it in there and would go there allthe time if it was for home fans

It only took 3 months to build the RRE didn't it.

I remember the season after it was built the programme always had a picture of the RRE saying how many man hours it had taken to build, how much cement blah blah.

If they got a move on it could be done by August.

Guest oa_exile
It only took 3 months to build the RRE didn't it.

I remember the season after it was built the programme always had a picture of the RRE saying how many man hours it had taken to build, how much cement blah blah.  

If they got a move on it could be done by August.

lol :lol: as long as the contract does not go to the firm who built the new Wembley that is :wink:

Guest oa_exile
Ooh we've ballsed up the board.

You made the Wembley comment, I replied and now my reply is above your original comment. Just getting like Rivals this :wink:

Bloody Wardle sticking his bugle in....damned Admin :wink:

RoytonBlueLad , your better off hitting the quote button and then the response gets in line :wink:

Will there be room for my flags????? If the singers move there I will certainly consider moving from my beloved Chaddy.

I believe the plan is to knock the stand down in May which should allow plenty of time to build a new one.

Found this link the other day regard the new 'Oldham Arena' may be old news and seen before ......

http://www.stadiumguide.com/oldhamarena.htm