Dogs

@ rummy - Nearly bought some this week actually after some excellent reviews, but taken a leap of faith and bought some Adidas energy boost.

After reading some Runners World reviews I changed to Saucony a few years back from NB and I can recommend them, I've got a pair of Jazz 13 for road and ProGrid exodus for trail. Go with what suits, I nearly bought some Adidas Supernova Riot (who makes up these names) as well to be honest.

@ pukka - I am alright with dogs. I actually don't mind them as animals, despite my strong/extreme views, but aggressive dogs do freak me out a bit. Problem is, they can actually sense your fear, so they'll try to dominate you once they've picked up on your fear.

I used to be exactly the same YD, that was until I met the wife (just read back lol), she had a Staffy and I was very wary of them, google 'Nanny dogs'

The latest moral panic from a hysterical media, these type of incidents are still few and far between. I agree though that too many bell-ends are allowed to own dogs, and there needs to be a better vetting process in understanding whether people are capable of giving dogs the right amount of love, exercise and routine they need to flourish. Punishing responsible owners and their pets is not the answer. A fit and proper persons test should be applied.

You need a license to drive, to fish, to own a tv - why not to own a dog? Hell i'd make people apply for a license to reproduce, looking at many of the population caring for animals or children should not be a God given right for the masses. Especially if some of the masses are pond life that struggle to wipe their own arses never mind care properly for a living, breathing animal.

Half of the population I wouldn't trust with a gold fish….

Guest Scratch2000uk

Not all attacks from dogs are from bellend owners, and they don't always hail from irresponsible owners or council estates. some dogs are bred to maim/kill, why we allow anyone to own these type of dogs in the first place is more to the point.

Edited by Scratch2000uk