62 members have voted

1. 1.

• Chaddy
    • Broadway Upper
    • Broadway Lower
    • Main Upper
    • Main Lower
    • @ home

Chaddy End - just by the 'muppet choir' - get to stand every game despite the frequent calls from the old moaning gits behind ' sit down you knobheads' every five minutes - then they occasionally get up close and personal to the teenagers that they feel they can intimidate - sad old gits !! (IMHO!!!!).

Chaddy is the spiritual home of the old faithful from the 70's and 80's when it really rocked - standindg/ bouncing on the old wooden boards at the back !

Its obviously not the same anymore but still has old memories !

Will hope to transfer to Lookers lower for Trannies game and join the infamous 'Paddock Army' for 1 match to verbally abuse the tranny chavs that come over then back to the sanctuary of the Chaddy for the rest of the season !!

:2gun:

Lookers Upper for last ten years. Mainly because whilst a kid I went to Latics with my Dad and that's where we went. Still go with him and I personally can't stand the Chaddy End view. Let it go....

Having said that I started a Chaddy Ender when it was standing, then during the Prem days we went in the Lookers paddock. Tried everywhere the season after we got relegated and then settled on Lookers Upper.

Had what I thought was the best view possible only to lose the seats a few years back. Didn't get tickets on time and within a week it had gone. Chose another seat to the left of the gantry (RRE side), just as good a view and good craic with all those around. Plenty of banter and singing too and The Royle Bar. Love it.

Ive been a Chaddy ender for a good few years now, I started off as a kid standing under the floodlights in the Rocky, but always enjoyed it more in the Chaddy.

During the Prem days i was a Lookers Lower lad, due to the fact i used to get free tickets.

In the old 1st division (championship) i was in the Rocky, and we built up quite a good bunch of lads in there, best memory was Birmingham, we beat them 4-0 and there fans were getting loads off us, and one of my mates started givin them :censored: about somethin, a fookin hooge Brummie guy stands up looks at him and does the cut throat movement to him, my mates first words where "Are we goin?"

There was still 20 minutes to go.

I know reside in the Chaddy, I have done for about 11 years now, and i enjoy it, most of the old faces i saw when i first started going on Barlows.

Guest oa_exile

Sat in Lower Lookers for years now (unless it's pissing it down) , like the atmosphere close to RRE :wink:

Stood in Chaddy before it became all seater

must be 12 years now in the lookers back row choir,with rummy,ian(i only hate refs),and the rest,same seat, same post right in the middle of the chaddy end net.But i will ony move when i have too

Lookers Paddock. 1st section nearest the away fans. Easy access to the toilets, refreshments, and the best and only part of that stand that has any atmosphere. Banter with the Lino and opposition players, not to mention the away fans. You cant beat it

Sat there the last 7 years or so. Since the turn of the millenium. Think my last year in the Chaddy was 1998/99. Got fed up of it. Being told to sit down constantly, the crap view, queueing for a week for a cold pie. The Moans.

I'll occasionally venture into the Upper, but havent done it in a while. Not this season anyway, and i'll occasionally go and sit with Frankly Mr Shankly in his section right next to mine. Though on saturday he ventured into my part.

WHO ARE WE?

PADDOCK ARMY!!!!!!

:wink::wink::wink:

Lookers Upper. That's where I've been sat in the same seat for 16 years or so. Never been arsed to move as I've got good legroom on the front row and being level with the 18 yd line, can abuse all the muppet liners that constantly make bad decisions - a la Ports goal on saturday. Keep up with play you fat, lazy sods.

Lookers Lower - for last 4 years , before that chaddy ..

3 rows from the front and on Half way line.. You can hear the banter from the players, great view and shout at the officals :oops: with ease..

Just awrful when it rains, but thats the cheap seats for ya.. 8)

Chaddy for me .... can't get away from it even though I can enjoy the game with better views else way. Sat was my first game using my new season ticket and was sat (stood) in the middle of the singers (no chance of the Stewards getting to me - although no one was asked once to sit down on Sat). Going to move my allocated seat a few seats across as I ended up being surrounded both sides by little Tics' who can be quite annoying at times (although I was like them once).

:lol:

Main stand for a few years as a kid with the old man. Then Lookers upper for about five. Chaddy for two seasons, then Lookers lower for the last 10 years or so. Just to the left of the half way line, smack bang front row. Right next to Footy 68. But don't hold it against me.

It is the best place in the ground to sit. Good view, plenty of legroom, good bunch around us (except some of the arses that sit at the back and blame the officials for everything. ALL THE TIME).

It's also an especially good spot to get a rise out of the opposition players. Like I did out of that hairy palmed fiddler McCombe on Saturday. The pussy.

Main stand for a few years as a kid with the old man.  Then Lookers upper for about five.  Chaddy for two seasons, then Lookers lower for the last 10 years or so.  Just to the left of the half way line, smack bang front  row. Right next to Footy 68. But don't hold it against me.[/i]

It is the best place in the ground to sit. Good view, plenty of legroom, good bunch around us (except some of the arses that sit at the back and blame the officials for everything. ALL THE TIME).

It's also an especially good spot to get a rise out of the opposition players. Like I did out of that hairy palmed fiddler McCombe on Saturday. The pussy.

Cheers Dan :bash:

NSM Upper - the last five years.

Have had season tickets to both paddocks, the Main Stand and the Chaddy over the last 46 years, and have stood at the open Rochdale Road end too.

Went to this seat when my lad started going regularly - and it's better I find than the Chaddy. Good people sat nearby.

Main stand for a few years as a kid with the old man.  Then Lookers upper for about five.  Chaddy for two seasons, then Lookers lower for the last 10 years or so.  Just to the left of the half way line, smack bang front  row. Right next to Footy 68. But don't hold it against me.

It's also an especially good spot to get a rise out of the opposition players. Like I did out of that :censored: McCombe on Saturday. The pussy.

Know what you mean Snookmeister...

"You should have gone to spectsavers" every bloody game... :x

Footy68 or Snookmeister - who is the lad 6ft 4 with skin head who sits near you who picks up the ball and gives stares to the opp players ? lol.. 8)

George Hill (what is it these days?) Main stand lower.

Always have, and why change the habit of a life time?

Had a few goes of the Chaddy and the Broadway when on free tickets but it just doesn't feel the same.

Main stand for a few years as a kid with the old man.  Then Lookers upper for about five.  Chaddy for two seasons, then Lookers lower for the last 10 years or so.  Just to the left of the half way line, smack bang front  row. Right next to Footy 68. But don't hold it against me.

Know what you mean Snookmeister...

"You should have gone to spectsavers" every bloody game... :x

Footy68 or Snookmeister - who is the lad 6ft 4 with skin head who sits near you who picks up the ball and gives stares to the opp players ? lol.. 8)

LOL! That would have to be "Specsavers" as we all know him. Or "toilet brush" and "Son of toilet brush". Now I don't know if you've noticed, but "toilet brush/Specsavers" Hasn't been to a home game all season; just Son of. Who, remarkably, sounds EXACTLY like his old man.

We've all been speculating that perhaps the old duffer is raining down the same old, tired lines to the officials from the big paddock in the sky. He was certainly old enough. :dead:

As for the big skinhead, it was him "giving" the ball back to their right back (Orr I think) that sparked off mine and McCombes little exchange!! Don't know who it is, but he does it all the time!! :sm_angry: