• Chaddy
    • Broadway Upper
    • Broadway Lower
    • Main Upper
    • Main Lower
    • @ home

now unsure if you mean me by WAG but I shouted about Prision

:trau39: to Orr .. dont think my voice is that High Pitched :oops:

Father of Specssaver was there on Sat... he left with about 15 mins to go with Mother of "SS"

I must sit just to the right of you... just behind Big Eric..

6ft + lad is build like barn door, and stands up to the boards sometimes if a player gets mouthy lol 8) .. the player seems quieter after that :lol:

he also holds onto the ball when opp have a throw in .. makes me :lol:

Think I'll be quieter next game.. WAG indeed :lol::wink:

Lookers Upper. That's where I've been sat in the same seat for 16 years or so. Never been arsed to move as I've got good legroom on the front row and being level with the 18 yd line, can abuse all the muppet liners that constantly make bad decisions - a la Ports goal on saturday. Keep up with play you fat, lazy sods.

Were not all like that yano!! :wink:

Anyways im at the top right of the chaddy on the last few rows and i love it.

Lookers Lower :D , alternate between there and the Chaddy every couple of years. Like the 'Paddock' as you feel on top of the action and the unrestricted view is decent from my seat on the half-way line. Plus my lad can see better in the Lookers (or NSM!) Whilst the Chaddy will always be my spiritual home, 8) I feel there are too many incosiderate little :censored:es who prefer to throw chips at people or just plain arse about for 90mins. :twisted: Still can't beat a last minute goal at the Chaddy End though!

Lookers Lower :D ' date=' alternate between there and the Chaddy every couple of years. Like the 'Paddock' as you feel on top of the action and the unrestricted view is decent from my seat on the half-way line. Plus my lad can see better in the Lookers (or NSM!) Whilst the Chaddy will always be my spiritual home, 8) I feel there are too many incosiderate little :censored:es who prefer to throw chips at people or just plain arse about for 90mins. :twisted: Still can't beat a last minute goal at the Chaddy End though!

You can. A goal away in the 90th minute, or one in the Lookers Lower rocky road end corner when there's a big away following. :wink:

Started off RRE side of Main Stand Paddock, 1991, moved to Chaddy - 1st block, next to the MC, then drifted around depending on who I knew who was going to matches and where they were sitting. Had a few games in Main Stand Upper with Inspiral Carpet this season.....but it gets a bit dull, as he just gawps at the WAGs for 2 hours. ;)

Lookers Upper is the usual place at the moment - it's where my brother and his mates sit - Block closest to the Chaddy, about 4 rows from the front.

Not the best atmosphere or view......but Royle Bar! :D

I am working on my 'drinking a pint in 10 minutes' skills. They are coming along nicely, if I do say so myself! :drinking45:

Now sit at back of Chaddy, off centre Sheepfoot Lane side, mainly to meet mates and for atmosphere (also cheaper to take son !)

Have been on every area on the ground over the years - best views I'd say near front of Upper Lookers and Upper Main stand.

When there was standing used to enjoy the Chaddy on the wooden planks ! them wert days !

:lol:

have sat or stood for that matter pretty much everywhere at some point in time supporting latics.. that was mainly due to only ever watching when home on leave from the RAF! although in the chaddy was tons of fun when standing and being a lot younger than i am now, sitting in there doesn't match it by a mile!!!

so it's in with the old codgers in the main stand upper for me! best view in the place IMO right above the tunnel, four rows back and on the end of an aisle!

it really make you appreiciate how naff the view is from behing a goal, unless you are a lot higher up!!

Edited by thetramdriver

Ive sat in the Lookers upper( sorry nsm stand) for the last two years, and ive got to say Im glad i moved from the chaddy end. The view is a lot better and the atmosphere is great ( Although last week at the Bristol game being told by a guy in front the seats that we were in were reserved for season ticket holders was a bit annoying. He did go a bit red when we showed him our season tickets :argue: ).

ADE :latics:

Been sitting in the chaddy (Middle-topblock just above entry) for the last few years...before that moved around since we had a season ticket in the Lookers Upper from '87 till '93 when I started going. I'm thinking about returning to my roots as that was the best view IMHO, plus I have a boy of my own now and it will have come full circle to take him where I started watching from.

Had a few games in Main Stand Upper with Inspiral Carpet this season.....but it gets a bit dull, as he just gawps at the WAGs for 2 hours. ;)

Cheeky mare!

I sit in the Main Stand Upper (just to the left of the half-way line) because IMO it offers the best views.

Ok, ok. And the WAGs :)

Main stand upper for nearly 19 years. On top of the "A" in the OAFC made out in white seats. Just to the right of the half way line.

Great view.

Before that in RR ens as a kid with my Dad.

I've only been in the Chaddy about three times.