Orient

Zorrro

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go for 2100-2115 (I think we should take 15 minute slots) as that will be post-booze, pre-club time... most likely in Nandos

Erm.... Meat Liquor. Surely?!? Few tins for the queue...

Can I have the 23.46-00.00 slot? He'll make it past midnight and then I definitely win. He managed it at Everton. It's a shocking site but he did make it

Can I have the 23.46-00.00 slot? He'll make it past midnight and then I definitely win. He managed it at Everton. It's a shocking site but he did make it

There was a rather lengthy break from leaving the Rifle to getting into South, though.

Meat Liquor will outdo that by some stretch I'd imagine.

That's as close as to a vote of confidence I'm likely to get on here. Thanks!

I'm with Acks on this. It'll be :censored:ing murder trying to get in, especially if there's at least half a dozen of us.

Deffo not currying at London Bridge again, I'll tell you that for nothing.

I'm with Acks on this. It'll be :censored:ing murder trying to get in, especially if there's at least half a dozen of us.

Deffo not currying at London Bridge again, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Loads of options in Soho. If we were organised, we could book a table (Meat and Liquor probably won't take a booking for fewer than eight), but we are where we are. We're walking around Soho pissed in an ever-dwindling group looking for someone to give us food, pushing a shopping trolley with JSS crashed out in it.

Love Wahaca... The one at Stratford is always much quieter than the ones in central London, plus stratfords closer to the ground.

Yeah but Stratford's a :censored:hole and you walk miles from the station to where you want to be, through the most insidious retail area in England and possibly the world. Stratford out.

KFC near the Coach and Horses has got to be in the frame, and someone must know somewhere in Chinatown that isn't disgusting.

Yeah, looks like I'll either get there later or head straight to Orient, turns out my free pass isn't an all day one.

Why the Coach and Horses? The Birkbeck is miles better.

Went in since a few weeks ago, the pub changed hands and just didn't seem the same!! Great beer garden but to far from ground to be honest