Orient

Zorrro

I can get a hot rocks meal (or whatever it's called). After I've eaten, we can put JSS in it and carry him to town.

I feel you're quite set on me being carried around unconscious. It's becoming a bit creepy. xoxo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of options in Soho. If we were organised, we could book a table (Meat and Liquor probably won't take a booking for fewer than eight), but we are where we are. We're walking around Soho pissed in an ever-dwindling group looking for someone to give us food, pushing a shopping trolley with JSS crashed out in it.

Yala Yala in Soho is a brilliant Lebanese. Doesn't take bookings and is small, so you may have to stand/sleep outside for a while. Plenty of places nearby where we can rent Josh a bed for a brief spell come to think of it.

They are two cracking pubs in Leytonstone now that maybe worth a shout after the game and a wetherspoons up the round for those wanting to eat

Weatherspoons does not fit with those "wanting to eat" as food in them :censored: beyond words.

Loads of options in Soho. If we were organised, we could book a table (Meat and Liquor probably won't take a booking for fewer than eight), but we are where we are. We're walking around Soho pissed in an ever-dwindling group looking for someone to give us food, pushing a shopping trolley with JSS crashed out in it.

You can't book full stop. Against their "ethos" (read: marketing strategy). That and despite being the best burger I've had outside the US and Canada it's not exactly conducive to then going on an extended drinking binge is it?

Weatherspoons does not fit with those "wanting to eat" as food in them :censored: beyond words.

You can't book full stop. Against their "ethos" (read: marketing strategy). That and despite being the best burger I've had outside the US and Canada it's not exactly conducive to then going on an extended drinking binge is it?

I dunno. Burger washed down with a couple of sharp buorbons guarantees me a second wind. Your best bet at places with the marketing strategy is to split up and all ask for different sized tables, as if more people are coming behind you.

Hawksmoor does an unbelievable burger, as does Burger and Lobster (where the choice is burger and chips or lobster and chips). Leeslover has dietary requirements, so he can go on his own to one of those vegetarian places, where you can always get a table.

KFC still favourite for me. Nothing wrong with halal.

Would it make it easier if I stuck with my orginal plan of pie (hollands obviously) an pea supper at mine... then we can get on the overground round the corner into town. I have now sourced Hollands cheese and onion pies in east London so veggies will be catered for

Right, Leyton or euston, which is it???? I don't want to be stood alone in a pub in my sexy police woman's fancy dress costume!

You won't be stood up wherever you go. I'm going Leyton, Zorrro is going Euston Tap. If you do get stood up, you can just arrest everyone and declare a state of emergency.

Mark: Meat n tata for me. Ketchup, also on a muffin (preferably oven bottom). Let us know if you want picking up before the game.

Sweeney: Coach and Horses, Leyton, 12 pm.

You will be happy to know I have a couple of oven bottom in my freezer (brought them down a few weeks ago)

You'll need to just pick up some booze later. I'll pop to asda tomorrow and make sure they have them in stock (they only hold 4/5 packs)

Edited by Markoasis