Palliss play-off final

Brentford and Bradford fans buying tickets for their finals via a firm called Ticketzone are finding their cards riddled with fraud as it looks like the company's computers have been hacked.

No idea if CPFC are selling via them. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Brentford and Bradford fans buying tickets for their finals via a firm called Ticketzone are finding their cards riddled with fraud as it looks like the company's computers have been hacked.

No idea if CPFC are selling via them. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

I'll pop round to the ground and pay cash probably. Can I do that via PlayerShare?

presuming we follow the usual protocol and support whoever they are playing

It's debatable. Haven't been to a game as a neutral for years. Remember making cheeky scab references sitting among the Forest meatheads when they played Wimbledon? I was thinking go along and see what happens. It has to be said that my recently developed soft spot will be overridden by my taste for sporting calamity if we're in their end and they get a tonking.

A Palace fan i work with could not get a ticket and to further run his nose in he had to put alot of Watford tickets through his machine.

Ouch. A mate of mine had a Palace season ticket for about a decade but moved north of the river last year and didn't renew. He's went to nearly every home game anyway, and now can't get a ticket for the final. The moral of the story is...renew. This just might be the year.