2013-14 away days

Zorrro

Stevenage first game - August 3rd.

Orient on a Tuesday night in March (25th) :(

I'm on holiday for the Crawley (September 28th) and Gillingham (November 23rd) games :(

Bristol City on November 2nd. Brentford on December 14th. Swindon on February 1st for those that are that way inclined. MK Dons on February 15th - it's my birthday on the Friday, so the ideal present would be to not get a ticket, thanks. Colchester on April 19th... no, me neither.

And the "biggy" - Wolves on a Tuesday night in October (22nd). Hmph.

Pretty good fixtures for the Londoners - apart from Wolves and Orient are on Tuesday nights, which are all but impossible for me to get to (especially if I wait at a petrol station for Markoasis).

I'm getting back from holiday at about 6 am on the day of the Stevenage game, so I'll be a :censored:ing mess come 3 o'clock - and at the game.

MK Dons on February 15th - it's my birthday on the Friday, so the ideal present would be to not get a ticket, thanks. Colchester on April 19th... no, me neither.

Hmph.

Same as me i may would made a weekend had it been a decent game ah well plenty of others.

Stevenage will be a dash from up North for me on the day as at the Ashes the two previous days before, thank god I can avoid the 6 finger freaks in Gillingham as I'm at Wembley that day for the RL world cup.

The second annual OASIS pie and pea supper will now be the first OASIS crumpets and warm milk

Brentford is a great one for xmas drinkies

• 3 weeks later...

So then... Stevenage eh... Carthorse, you in?

Raggy gets to London about 1030 which means a sickeningly early start for me (and Slash, who will no doubt rock up at about 12!)

Harsh Stephen!!

I will be there at 10.29 to welcome Raggy.

Edited by Slash

Scooby's. I actually think it ended up they wouldn't serve us anymore - or we weren't able to speak the words that get you more drink.

It was indeed scooby's, I remember ( just ) several renditions of " We play in blue and tangerine " ...Top night!