Glastonbury 2013

Matt

It's something like Thursday to Sunday apparently. The Presidential Suite is $6,000 each. Lineup looks stunning too.

Oh just shurrup about it please. It's sending me into a right dark place all this. Sniff.

Friend of mine is doing it with a few of the lads for his stag do. Shame I have two young uns else I'd be there.

Hell yes!

I hardly watched any of the coverage on BBC2/3 as there were live streams from most of the major stages via the BBC website, this was a much better way of enjoying the music.

Most of the stuff I watched was on BBC 4, so didn't have to put up with the appalling presenters either. Bobby Womack and Chic were superb.

If you user the red button well, that was mainly presenter free too.

I'm there. Does Raggy have a Latics tattoo on his belly? I met a Latics fan called Dave (I think) at Kendal Calling last year who had a Latics tattoo on his belly. Although we were both pretty tanked so some of these details might be skewed.

If he wasn't called Dave does anyone know who it was?

I was at Kendal last year, but that wasn't me.

Small world. I suspect that was my rotund midriff! 17 and drunk but it doesn't take a lot to get it out.

Pleasure to meet you anyway.

Always worry when a man walks towards me grinning and slapping his belly, but this time it turned out alright.

I'm still not over never being able to go to Primavera Sound again for years and years. That's been 2 years and counting.

Anyway, bollocks to Glasto. Weezer are doing what's called The Weezer Cruise next Feb. a big cruise liner setting off from Jacksonville, Florida to Barbados. Secluded gigs by the likes of Cat Power on a secluded desert island. A concert on an ocean at the sun sets. :censored: like that. Only $1,300 per person.

*cries some more*

Looks phenomenal that. Something I have been looking into doing. Maybe next year.

Bobby Womack was on at West Holts. It was an easy decision to make.

I went watching the Beat and dig some skanking.

Ruuuudeeee Booooys

Then when they had finished I went to meet some mates at Bobby Womack. Missed the first set but saw the second which I was prettty chuffed with.

Great six days. I now understand why people who go to Glastonbury slag off other festivals.

I went watching the Beat and dig some skanking.

Ruuuudeeee Booooys

Then when they had finished I went to meet some mates at Bobby Womack. Missed the first set but saw the second which I was prettty chuffed with.

Great six days. I now understand why people who go to Glastonbury slag off other festivals.

The first Bobby Womack set was very bassy. Was pretty good. All his new album which features Damon Albarn in the band (he played the first set with him). Going to have to give it a listen.

Glastonbury is incredible. The only problem I found this year was that it seemed a lot busier than last time I went, so moving around became a lot harder. It was still ace though. The only other festival I even consider going to now is Kendal Calling, and that's because it has a pretty chilled feel of a very small, northern Glastonbury.

The first Bobby Womack set was very bassy. Was pretty good. All his new album which features Damon Albarn in the band (he played the first set with him). Going to have to give it a listen.

Glastonbury is incredible. The only problem I found this year was that it seemed a lot busier than last time I went, so moving around became a lot harder. It was still ace though. The only other festival I even consider going to now is Kendal Calling, and that's because it has a pretty chilled feel of a very small, northern Glastonbury.

Agreed about Kendal. The fact it doesn't seem as corporate as the others and you can walk to your tent in a few minutes is a bonus.

Agreed about Kendal. The fact it doesn't seem as corporate as the others and you can walk to your tent in a few minutes is a bonus.

I've not been (My missus has though) but Latitude is a similar thing and always has a pretty eclectic line-up to boot.

I suspect our next festival might be Indietracks - a site near a steam railway in Derbyshire. Great for young kids including babies/toddlers.

I've not been (My missus has though) but Latitude is a similar thing and always has a pretty eclectic line-up to boot.

I suspect our next festival might be Indietracks - a site near a steam railway in Derbyshire. Great for young kids including babies/toddlers.

Will have to look into that now I have a 1 year old. Liked the look of Latitude but quite a hike to get to.