The 2013 Ashes Thread

I said 3 or 4-0, and it was 3, but so very close to being 4.

It will be harder over there, but after watching this series I think if we play well, we will win. We just won 3-0 without ever playing that well. And Australia have shown that when it gets right down to the serious business of winning a test match, they just don't know what to do at the moment.

We will have to play better to win down there, but If it clicks in Australia then I think another 3-1 like last time could be on the cards.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said 3 or 4-0, and it was 3, but so very close to being 4.

It will be harder over there, but after watching this series I think if we play well, we will win. We just won 3-0 without ever playing that well. And Australia have shown that when it gets right down to the serious business of winning a test match, they just don't know what to do at the moment.

We will have to play better to win down there, but If it clicks in Australia then I think another 3-1 like last time could be on the cards.

I'm not so sure myself. I think Australia will be a far bigger entity at home. They're seriously missing bowlers of the consistancy of Swann and Anderson though.

20 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still dont think the Aussies are a bad side, they would have won at OT. Im going to bet on them to beat us down under.

Monty, the press are having a field day here. Put your money on the poms! I cant wait for November.