The Returned

Resisted posting about this for weeks as I was still undecided. Mogwai's soundtrack was quality and although I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next series, I'm not a 100% convinced the 'Frenchness' of it didn't cloud my judgement. Don't turn it into lost! I just hope they know where they're going with it.

I've enjoyed it and think one series more shpuld tie it up nicely. I completely agree that it would be a bad thing to drag it on like Lost. I just hope they get around to finishing it off without having the plug pulled. Don't know how the French normally go on, but it's bloody frustrating when the Yanks pull a series before it ends. They did it with flashforward, and one with aliens that were trying to bring their own over from their planet and were all holed up in a church? Had the limping lesbian from ER in it. Can't remember what it was called.

• 3 weeks later...

Ep.7 and I'm bang up-to-date now...

Somebody's dream, zombie army or pergurtory *shudder* - whatever it is, they can't wrap it up neatly in the last episode - I am led to believe there will be a second series. My Lost klaxon may have been right, what are the odds on anybody being any the :censored:ing wiser after the last episode?

Slightly disappointed.

Have to agree, Matt. Was a bit disappointed by the final episode and the Lost-esque open-endedness.