The Pedantic Behaviour Of Lee Sinnot

I have come to the conclusion that Lee's's' boring spelling mistake pick ups and general argumentative persona is in direct correlation with the advent of 'warning posts'. I think he really really wants to have one like some badge of honour. That is all.

I have come to the conclusion that Lee's's' boring spelling mistake pick ups and general argumentative persona is in direct correlation with the advent of 'warning posts'. I think he really really wants to have one like some badge of honour. That is all.

I've definitely had warnings before and even been suspended (once or twice?). I'd like this reflected in some way, perhaps with a little party and a trophy.

He's been banned/suspended more times than any of us care to remember. He's always been that way. He's one of many characters that make up this den of iniquity.

I've definitely had warnings before and even been suspended (once or twice?). I'd like this reflected in some way, perhaps with a little party and a trophy.

You've got bigger bollocks than I thought, young tulsey me lad.

Wow...