The 2013/14 Prediction League has landed!

Stevie_J

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six (and counting, hopefully). You can track it here - http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43081#entry646167

I've paid myself in but, as administrator of the competition, I'm not comfortable with the possibility of taking a prize (I doubt it'll be an issue, mind!). So, if I do win a prize I'll donate the profit to Latics for Life.

I've a funny feeling that I forgot to show my username with the payment. Doh. I'm not sure I should accept any winnings either. It was different last season when we played for fun so, if Steve's winnings go to Latics for Life, I'll donate mine to PlayerShare if I win.

I just can't see any further than Dave and myself this year. It was only superficially close towards the end of last season.

At the end of the day, when the new season gets underway, it's a level playing field for all the sides and every season throws up a few surprises. But it's going to be tough this year with the special one returning from exile.

At the end of the day, when the new season gets underway, it's a level playing field for all the sides and every season throws up a few surprises. But it's going to be tough this year with the special one returning from exile.

Very good.

Let's hope Dave's year in jail hasn't blunted his natural predicting talent.

Hiya stevie know you on hols but ive paid the £10.00 via PayPal today

I'm now preparing myself to prop the league up as I will be crap..heheh

You may want to double check because I haven't received anything from you, underdog.